Tara - Jacquard Lakshadeepam Kanchipuram Silk Cotton Saree with Zari Border & Pallu
Combining timeless elegance with refined craftsmanship, Tara, our handloom Jacquard Lakshadeepam Kanchi Silk Cotton Saree in an Antique Ruby Red color with Zari is elegant, glamorous, and unique. A celebration of everything dazzling and enticing, the saree body enriched with petite "Paisleys" and "Boly buttas" in ivory and orange colors in enclosed checks, is altogether stunning and makes a striking addition to your festive wardrobe.
Saree Border: The arresting combination of gold zari border lends this gorgeous Silk Cotton Saree an opulent and glamorous charm. Adorned with "Peacock motifs" in quadrilaterals bounded by bands of "Kuyilkann" (cuckoo’s eye / diamond-patterned motifs) in Persian orange color, "Rudraksham motifs" in Zari flanked by a "leaf anklet" in Zari and a deep purple selvage.
Saree Pallu: Boasting an endearing pattern, the exquisite and detailed Saree pallu radiates pure luxury and magic. Reproduced border pattern along with a divided field augmented with Zari "Yazhi", "Peacock", and "Chakram motifs" in quadrilaterals and a "Sittai pencil" motif in Persian orange color, the pattern ensures an overall elegance.
Saree blouse: Comes with an unstitched blouse in an Antique Ruby Red color along with a border akin to the saree border.
The Finer Details:
- Source: Curated directly from the weaver.
- Weaving Cluster: Kanchipuram / Kanjivaram.
- Technic: Jacquard.
- Saree Color: Antique Ruby Red color with Zari.
- Blouse Color: Antique Ruby Red color.
- Fabric / Material: Mulberry Silk, Pure Cotton & Half Fine Zari.
- Measurements: 6.20 Meters including Blouse.
❗Disclaimer: This is a handloom Saree and may have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of human involvement in the weaving process. Actual product color may vary slightly because of screen resolution and digital photography & dimensions are only approximate values.
• It is advisable to only dry-clean our Sarees. Use mild detergent to hand wash Cotton Sarees.
WASH, DRY & IRON PURE SILK THE RIGHT WAY
• For first three washes, dry cleaning is advisable for silk fabrics.
• If ever silk is washed in water, ensure it is washed in soft lukewarm water using a good neutral soap only.
• Squeeze lightly by hand to remove water after washing.
• Always dry the silk in shade only on a flat surface instead of hanging.
• Use low to medium heat while ironing.
• Always iron silk on the reverse side.
• Never spray water to dampen silk before ironing as it may cause water spots on the fabric.
• Do not wash the stains with water, instead give it for dry cleaning.
STORE PURE SILKS THE RIGHT WAY
• Store your Silk in a clean and dry environment using Cotton bags; avoid plastic covers.
• Avoid direct contact with wood.
• Protect silk from insects, dust, excessive moisture and light.
• Periodically (every 3-6 months) expose silks to fresh air and store after reversing the folds.
• Wrap Silk Sarees in cotton cloth or brown paper to avoid blackening of zari.
• Instead of Naphthalene balls, keep silica gel sachets in storage racks.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING: We offer FREE SURFACE SHIPPING for all Indian orders. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout.
The Weaves Art (TWA) is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame. We ship Monday to Friday (excluding weekends and national holidays in India). Delivery within India takes 3 to 5 business days from dispatch. Should you need an expedited delivery, please DM (Direct Message) us and we will try our best to prioritize your order.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: For international shipping, the shipping cost will be calculated at the time of checkout. We deliver all major countries in the world and use the best possible service to get your order delivered to you. International delivery takes 7 to 10 business days from dispatch.