Returns & Refunds Policy
7-day Return Policy:
- We have a 7-day return policy for domestic (India) orders only, which means you have 7 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. Keep all packaging materials and the product until receipt of instructions from “The Weaves Art” regarding the same.
- To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we accept your return, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. We do not accept items sent back to us without first requesting a return by email.
- You will be responsible for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If we process a refund, we deduct the cost of shipping, and any import duties, GST, taxes, levies, payment gateway charges and currency conversion fees as part of the refund process of the product. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
- You may cancel your order before we have shipped it, provided that no tassels and/or fall or Pico have added to your request.
- Should you cancel your order, you will receive a credit amount equivalent to the value of your order for any subsequent purchase on the website. If you wish to receive a refund instead, you will bear any bank/payment gateway processing charges and deducted from the total before the refund.
- Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us if the item is defective / damaged or if you receive the wrong item so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
- Special orders / back-orders made on customer requests cannot be cancelled, refunded, or exchanged. Please get in touch if you have questions about your specific order.
- The products which are customized, detached blouse / tasseling / and/or fall or Pico done are not eligible for Return / Refund / Cancellation.
- Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
- With International orders, we do not accept any returns or exchange of our Sarees / Products, except for those delivered defective / damaged.
- We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if we approve or not. If approved, we process the refund to your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or Credit Card Company to process and post the refund.
- The details of the products or product specifications (width, length, material, fabric counts, color) or product elucidation, as shown on the website of “The Weaves Art” are only approximate and may differ from the actual product because of varied reasons beyond our control.
- “The Weaves Art” firmly believes that all the customers who order online are aware that the colors seen on the monitor can be slightly different as compared to the color of the actual products because of variation of color settings and capabilities of computer monitors, smart phones, tabs or other gadget related differences / limitations. If you’d like more clarity before your purchase, please contact our customer engagement team at +919840060720. They will be happy to assist you with ‘daylight’ images if needed. We will not accept exchanges or refunds against color perception concerns.
- Hand crafted / Hand Woven / Handloom Sarees might have slight irregularities. These add to the unique charm of these products.
- Notwithstanding the above, “The Weaves Art” is under no obligation to accept any returns or provide any replacements or exchange or give credit note. “The Weaves Art” shall have the sole discretion, to assess each case on its own, separately.
- By purchasing online on our website, you agree and accept our terms and conditions of business, shipping, exchange and refunds.