Suta - Chariot Motifs Handloom Kanchi Cotton Saree with Zari Pallu
A sublime fusion of refinement and heritage, Suta, the Handloom Kanchi cotton saree, envelops you in opulence with its vadamalli color (a captivating blend of beautiful purple shot with pink), enhanced by accents of metallic gold zari. The delicate and breathable fine cotton weave elevates Suta to an embodiment of grace, making it a seamless choice for both formal gatherings and intimate soirées. Together, they craft a narrative of timeless elegance and cultural opulence.
Saree Body: The canvas of this saree tells a story of artistic brilliance, with its body adorned by captivating "Chariot motifs". These intricate designs elegantly carry "twin peacocks" in a half-repeat pattern, shimmering in metallic gold zari. The uniqueness and divine beauty of this saree are evident in every thread and weave, creating a masterpiece that speaks to the soul.
Saree Border: The richness of the saree is further accentuated by its borders, which boast a lavish display of artistry. Two bands on either edge feature "twin peacocks nestled within ornate frames" in a captivating shade of orange, enclosed by "chevron bands" in resplendent gold zari. The border's allure is completed by "leaf anklets" that delicately flank one end of the pattern, adding an extra touch of grace.
Saree Pallu: The metallic gold zari pallu mirrors the border's captivating narrative. "Twin peacocks in ornate frames" grace its expanse, accompanied by a divided field of pallu adorned with "vertically aligned geometrical motifs". The result is an elegant symphony that resonates with the saree's intrinsic charm.
Saree Blouse: Completing the ensemble is an unstitched blouse in the same vadamalli color, echoing the borders of the saree.
Measurements: 6.2mts (including blouse)
❗Disclaimer: This is a handloom Saree and may have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of human involvement in the weaving process. Actual product color may vary slightly because of screen resolution and digital photography.
• It is advisable to only dry-clean our Sarees. Use mild detergent to hand wash Cotton Sarees.
WASH, DRY & IRON PURE SILK THE RIGHT WAY
• For first three washes, dry cleaning is advisable for silk fabrics.
• If ever silk is washed in water, ensure it is washed in soft lukewarm water using a good neutral soap only.
• Squeeze lightly by hand to remove water after washing.
• Always dry the silk in shade only on a flat surface instead of hanging.
• Use low to medium heat while ironing.
• Always iron silk on the reverse side.
• Never spray water to dampen silk before ironing as it may cause water spots on the fabric.
• Do not wash the stains with water, instead give it for dry cleaning.
STORE PURE SILKS THE RIGHT WAY
• Store your Silk in a clean and dry environment using Cotton bags; avoid plastic covers.
• Avoid direct contact with wood.
• Protect silk from insects, dust, excessive moisture and light.
• Periodically (every 3-6 months) expose silks to fresh air and store after reversing the folds.
• Wrap Silk Sarees in cotton cloth or brown paper to avoid blackening of zari.
• Instead of Naphthalene balls, keep silica gel sachets in storage racks.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING: We offer FREE SURFACE SHIPPING for all Indian orders. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout.
The Weaves Art (TWA) is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame. We ship Monday to Friday (excluding weekends and national holidays in India). Delivery within India takes 3 to 5 business days from dispatch. Should you need an expedited delivery, please DM (Direct Message) us and we will try our best to prioritize your order.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: For international shipping, the shipping cost will be calculated at the time of checkout. We deliver all major countries in the world and use the best possible service to get your order delivered to you. International delivery takes 7 to 10 business days from dispatch.