Uttara - Mystic Pink Checks Handloom Kanchi Cotton saree
Embrace the timeless elegance with Uttara, our elegant Checks Handloom Kanchi Cotton Saree in the ethereal shade of Mystic Pink. Curated for those special formal occasions, its soft and breathable texture ensures comfort without compromising on grace. Let the intricate details and sophisticated charm of this saree be an expression of your refined taste and unparalleled sophistication.
Saree Body: The saree's body unfolds a mesmerizing canvas adorned with "window pane checks" in captivating dark coral hues. Delicate "thuthiri poo (udhiripoo) motifs", in a half repeat pattern, dance gracefully in shades of black, adding an understated yet striking allure.
Saree Border: The borders on both edges, cast in a rich dark coral hue, deliver a striking contrast. One section captivates with its splendor, showcasing a sequence of exquisite "peacock motifs", "manga motifs (paisleys)", and "geometric patterns". These intricate designs, nestled within a trisect, emerge in shades of black, enclosed by dark coral "chevron ribbons", conjuring a mesmerizing visual allure. The lower section highlights delicate "rudraksham motifs", introducing a touch of subtlety. The transition finds its completion with "pillayar moggu motifs" at one end and a fern green "selvedge", gracefully accentuating the drape with finesse.
Saree Pallu: The pallu is a visual feast, mirroring the borders with recurring bands and adding a touch of uniqueness with additional "Mayil Kannu motifs (diamonds with a central dot)" in black shade. The divided field of the pallu is a canvas for a sequence of sizeable "Peacock Motifs", ornate with "Floral Vines", and flanked by "Pillayar moggu motifs (triangular-shaped gopuram)" for a touch of divine charm.
Saree Blouse: Completing this ensemble is an unstitched blouse in the same mystic pink color, featuring a contrast border echoing the saree's border.
Measurements: 6.2mts (including blouse)
❗Disclaimer: This is a handloom Saree and may have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of human involvement in the weaving process. Actual product color may vary slightly because of screen resolution and digital photography.
• It is advisable to only dry-clean our Sarees. Use mild detergent to hand wash Cotton Sarees.
WASH, DRY & IRON PURE SILK THE RIGHT WAY
• For first three washes, dry cleaning is advisable for silk fabrics.
• If ever silk is washed in water, ensure it is washed in soft lukewarm water using a good neutral soap only.
• Squeeze lightly by hand to remove water after washing.
• Always dry the silk in shade only on a flat surface instead of hanging.
• Use low to medium heat while ironing.
• Always iron silk on the reverse side.
• Never spray water to dampen silk before ironing as it may cause water spots on the fabric.
• Do not wash the stains with water, instead give it for dry cleaning.
STORE PURE SILKS THE RIGHT WAY
• Store your Silk in a clean and dry environment using Cotton bags; avoid plastic covers.
• Avoid direct contact with wood.
• Protect silk from insects, dust, excessive moisture and light.
• Periodically (every 3-6 months) expose silks to fresh air and store after reversing the folds.
• Wrap Silk Sarees in cotton cloth or brown paper to avoid blackening of zari.
• Instead of Naphthalene balls, keep silica gel sachets in storage racks.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING: We offer FREE SURFACE SHIPPING for all Indian orders. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout.
The Weaves Art (TWA) is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame. We ship Monday to Friday (excluding weekends and national holidays in India). Delivery within India takes 3 to 5 business days from dispatch. Should you need an expedited delivery, please DM (Direct Message) us and we will try our best to prioritize your order.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: For international shipping, the shipping cost will be calculated at the time of checkout. We deliver all major countries in the world and use the best possible service to get your order delivered to you. International delivery takes 7 to 10 business days from dispatch.