Tangerine Orange Boly Butta Handloom Kanchi Cotton Saree
Everyday Icons: Echoing a vibrant display of petite buttas, this handloom Kanchi Cotton Saree in Tangerine orange color will enliven any dull day. Breathable and soft, the Saree embellished with Boly Buttas in Seal brown & Old moss green hues in enclosed graph checks all over the body lets a feel of warmth and makes for an excellent workwear Saree.
Saree Border: The old moss green color Saree border on either side enclosed with "Rudraksham" motifs in vertices flanked by a "golusu" (anklets), and "Veldhari" (a wavy line with a tiny dot in between) patterns in black shade & geometrical pattern in vermillion color and Sea green Selvedge effortlessly complements the Saree.
Saree Pallu: The elegantly designed Pallu adorned with repeated rows of "Mayil" (Peacock) Motifs in quadrangles surrounded by narrow "Rudraksham" bands, "Veldhari" Pattern, and its perfectly orchestrated vertical lines in old moss green color add allure to the drape. The field of Pallu has a diagonal geometric pattern enhanced with nested square motifs.
Saree Blouse: The Saree comes with a plain Tangerine orange color blouse with a border akin to the Saree border.
❗Disclaimer: Our aim is to display the colors of our products as accurately as possible. However, the resolution, print methods, and screen settings can affect how the Saree is displayed. The Saree color may show slight variations because of different shooting lights and monitor displays.
• It is advisable to only dry-clean our Sarees. Use mild detergent to hand wash Cotton Sarees.
WASH, DRY & IRON PURE SILK THE RIGHT WAY
• For first three washes, dry cleaning is advisable for silk fabrics.
• If ever silk is washed in water, ensure it is washed in soft lukewarm water using a good neutral soap only.
• Squeeze lightly by hand to remove water after washing.
• Always dry the silk in shade only on a flat surface instead of hanging.
• Use low to medium heat while ironing.
• Always iron silk on the reverse side.
• Never spray water to dampen silk before ironing as it may cause water spots on the fabric.
• Do not wash the stains with water, instead give it for dry cleaning.
STORE PURE SILKS THE RIGHT WAY
• Store your Silk in a clean and dry environment using Cotton bags; avoid plastic covers.
• Avoid direct contact with wood.
• Protect silk from insects, dust, excessive moisture and light.
• Periodically (every 3-6 months) expose silks to fresh air and store after reversing the folds.
• Wrap Silk Sarees in cotton cloth or brown paper to avoid blackening of zari.
• Instead of Naphthalene balls, keep silica gel sachets in storage racks.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING: We offer FREE SURFACE SHIPPING for all Indian orders. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout.
The Weaves Art (TWA) is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame. We ship Monday to Friday (excluding weekends and national holidays in India). Delivery within India takes 3 to 5 business days from dispatch. Should you need an expedited delivery, please DM (Direct Message) us and we will try our best to prioritize your order.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: For international shipping, the shipping cost will be calculated at the time of checkout. We deliver all major countries in the world and use the best possible service to get your order delivered to you. International delivery takes 7 to 10 business days from dispatch.