Mrinali - Turquoise blue color Handwoven Pure Zari Kota Doria Saree with Paithani Lotus Border
Introducing Mrinali, our exquisite handwoven Pure Zari Kota Doria Saree that embodies the richness of Paithani’s legacy. Crafted to precision, this checkered weave in medium Turquoise blue color is a true masterpiece that blends fine silk and cotton yarns to produce a sheer texture that drapes gracefully and radiates a subtle elegance. The seamless fusion of traditional techniques and intricate designs makes Mrinali a symbol of glamour and sophistication that will make you stand out on any occasion. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to own a piece of expert craftsmanship. Shop now before she is gone!
Saree Body: The Saree body features charming silver zari “floral buttas” all over on a beautiful medium Turquoise blue base, emanating an elegant appeal that you will love to embrace.
Saree Border: The glistening Silver zari Kaddi border, adorned with "Paithani-inspired Lotus Vines" (Lotus motif symbolizes the purity and rebirth) in rich hues of Red, Pink, Green, and Ivory, along both edges of the saree body, is a testament to the rich legacy of Paithani and adds grandeur to the saree. In addition, a metallic gold-color selvage adds a stylish finishing touch, enhancing the overall drape with a dash of sophistication.
Saree Pallu: The Silver Zari Saree Pallu sparkles with a remarkable elegance, captivating with its stunning grace. Though modest in appearance, the Pallu exudes true beauty, showcasing the masterful "basket weave pattern" enclosed by a "chain of floral buds" in all its glory.
Saree blouse: The metallic gold-colored unstitched blouse embellished with "silver zari floral motifs" and a "Paithani Kaddi border" that mirrors the saree border is the perfect complement to this stunning contrast combination.
The Finer Details:
- Source: Curated directly from the weaver.
- Weaving Cluster: Kota, Rajasthan.
- Technic: Kota Doria.
- Khats: 1100.
- Saree Color: Medium Turquoise Blue with Silver Zari Kaddi Border.
- Blouse Color: Metallic Gold.
- Fabric / Material: 60% Pure Silk, 40% Cotton, Silver Zari.
- Measurements: Saree Length: 5.50 Meters | Saree Width: 45 Inches.
- Blouse: 1 Meter.
- Authenticity: Kota Doria Logo & India Handloom Tag.
❗Disclaimer: This is a handloom Saree and may have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of human involvement in the weaving process. We have made every effort to present accurate images and specifications of the saree. However, please note that actual product colors may differ slightly due to screen resolution and digital photography, while the dimensions provided are only approximate values.
• It is advisable to only dry-clean our Sarees. Use mild detergent to hand wash Cotton Sarees.
WASH, DRY & IRON PURE SILK THE RIGHT WAY
• For first three washes, dry cleaning is advisable for silk fabrics.
• If ever silk is washed in water, ensure it is washed in soft lukewarm water using a good neutral soap only.
• Squeeze lightly by hand to remove water after washing.
• Always dry the silk in shade only on a flat surface instead of hanging.
• Use low to medium heat while ironing.
• Always iron silk on the reverse side.
• Never spray water to dampen silk before ironing as it may cause water spots on the fabric.
• Do not wash the stains with water, instead give it for dry cleaning.
STORE PURE SILKS THE RIGHT WAY
• Store your Silk in a clean and dry environment using Cotton bags; avoid plastic covers.
• Avoid direct contact with wood.
• Protect silk from insects, dust, excessive moisture and light.
• Periodically (every 3-6 months) expose silks to fresh air and store after reversing the folds.
• Wrap Silk Sarees in cotton cloth or brown paper to avoid blackening of zari.
• Instead of Naphthalene balls, keep silica gel sachets in storage racks.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING: We offer FREE SURFACE SHIPPING for all Indian orders. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout.
The Weaves Art (TWA) is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame. We ship Monday to Friday (excluding weekends and national holidays in India). Delivery within India takes 3 to 5 business days from dispatch. Should you need an expedited delivery, please DM (Direct Message) us and we will try our best to prioritize your order.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: For international shipping, the shipping cost will be calculated at the time of checkout. We deliver all major countries in the world and use the best possible service to get your order delivered to you. International delivery takes 7 to 10 business days from dispatch.