Asvarohini - Lightweight Kanchipuram Pure Silk Saree (with Silk Mark)
Add a touch of spice to your attire with our lightweight Caramine Red borderless Kanchipuram pure Silk Saree. Utterly flattering, this Pattu Saree would make a beautiful outfit if you have a petite function to attend or a day at the birthday celebration or garden party. Team it with gold jewelry for a combo we are seriously obsessed with.
Saree body: Embellished with vertically aligned Chevron bud Buttas woven in gold zari and the border has aesthetic animal motifs (Peacock & Leaping Horse). Words seem superfluous, Kudos to the craftsman for expressing his artistic talent so beautifully. Visualize peacock being an equestrian and riding the horse. We love the way how a craftsperson has reproduced his dexterous artistry.
Saree Pallu: The contrast Peridot green Color Pallu has indistinguishable bhuttas and animal motifs as in the Saree body, flanked by slender lines in gold zari.
Saree blouse: Comes with a Plain blouse in Peridot green color.
The Finer Details:
- Source: Curated directly from the weaver.
- Weaving Cluster: Kanchipuram.
- Technic: Tie & Dye.
- Saree Color: Caramine Red & Peridot green,
- Blouse Color: Peridot green.
- Fabric / Material: Pure Mulberry Silk & 2G Zari.
- Measurements: Saree Length: 5.50 Meters | Saree Width: 48-50 Inches.
- Blouse: 0.7 Meters.
❗Disclaimer: This is a handloom Saree and may have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of human involvement in the weaving process. We attempt to display Saree images and Saree specifications as accurately as possible. However, actual product color may vary slightly because of screen resolution & digital photography and dimensions are only approximate values.
• It is advisable to only dry-clean our Sarees. Use mild detergent to hand wash Cotton Sarees.
WASH, DRY & IRON PURE SILK THE RIGHT WAY
• For first three washes, dry cleaning is advisable for silk fabrics.
• If ever silk is washed in water, ensure it is washed in soft lukewarm water using a good neutral soap only.
• Squeeze lightly by hand to remove water after washing.
• Always dry the silk in shade only on a flat surface instead of hanging.
• Use low to medium heat while ironing.
• Always iron silk on the reverse side.
• Never spray water to dampen silk before ironing as it may cause water spots on the fabric.
• Do not wash the stains with water, instead give it for dry cleaning.
STORE PURE SILKS THE RIGHT WAY
• Store your Silk in a clean and dry environment using Cotton bags; avoid plastic covers.
• Avoid direct contact with wood.
• Protect silk from insects, dust, excessive moisture and light.
• Periodically (every 3-6 months) expose silks to fresh air and store after reversing the folds.
• Wrap Silk Sarees in cotton cloth or brown paper to avoid blackening of zari.
• Instead of Naphthalene balls, keep silica gel sachets in storage racks.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING: We offer FREE SURFACE SHIPPING for all Indian orders. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout.
The Weaves Art (TWA) is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame. We ship Monday to Friday (excluding weekends and national holidays in India). Delivery within India takes 3 to 5 business days from dispatch. Should you need an expedited delivery, please DM (Direct Message) us and we will try our best to prioritize your order.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: For international shipping, the shipping cost will be calculated at the time of checkout. We deliver all major countries in the world and use the best possible service to get your order delivered to you. International delivery takes 7 to 10 business days from dispatch.