Laasya - Navy Blue Color Stripes (Vari) Handloom Kanchi Cotton Saree
Indulge in the allure of the elegant Laasya, an exquisite Handloom Stripes Kanchi Cotton Saree. Enveloped in the rich hue of navy blue, Laasya is a celebration of tradition and contemporary allure. The air-breezy cotton fabric drapes effortlessly, making it your ideal companion for both casual rendezvous and formal affairs.
Saree Body: The saree body is a canvas of unparalleled beauty, adorned with recurrent bands that dance horizontally across its expanse. Each band is a symphony of artistry, featuring intricately embellished "Rudraksham motifs", "Paisley bands", "Peacock bands", and "Veldhari bands" in a serene ivory color. The delicate balance is maintained by "slender lines" in vibrant orange, infusing the ensemble with a subtle yet vibrant energy.
Saree Border: Adding a touch of mystique, the 2-inch borders of the saree boast a red-violet hue, complemented by sequential "Rudraksham motifs" in resplendent gold zari. These borders impart a gentle shimmer, elevating the elegance of the drape.
Saree Pallu: The pallu truly steals the show with its meticulous artistry. A tapestry of "Chevrons", "Rudraksham motifs", "Arai maadam (half diamond pattern / the triangular niche seen in temples in South India meant for lighting lamps)", "Thuthiri pookal (four-petaled flowers in a circle)", "Veldhari (wavy lines with a dot)", and "Mayil kann (diamond patterns with a central dot)" bands in ivory, enclosed within vibrant orange "Geometric lines", creates a striking contrast. The divided pallu field, embellished with opulent "Mayil-chakram motifs", further enriched by "paisley anklets", exudes an unparalleled elegance.
Saree Blouse: Comes with an unstitched blouse in matching navy blue, featuring a red-violet hue border that perfectly complements the saree.
Measurements: 6.2mts (including blouse)
❗Disclaimer: This is a handloom Saree and may have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of human involvement in the weaving process. Actual product color may vary slightly because of screen resolution and digital photography.
• It is advisable to only dry-clean our Sarees. Use mild detergent to hand wash Cotton Sarees.
WASH, DRY & IRON PURE SILK THE RIGHT WAY
• For first three washes, dry cleaning is advisable for silk fabrics.
• If ever silk is washed in water, ensure it is washed in soft lukewarm water using a good neutral soap only.
• Squeeze lightly by hand to remove water after washing.
• Always dry the silk in shade only on a flat surface instead of hanging.
• Use low to medium heat while ironing.
• Always iron silk on the reverse side.
• Never spray water to dampen silk before ironing as it may cause water spots on the fabric.
• Do not wash the stains with water, instead give it for dry cleaning.
STORE PURE SILKS THE RIGHT WAY
• Store your Silk in a clean and dry environment using Cotton bags; avoid plastic covers.
• Avoid direct contact with wood.
• Protect silk from insects, dust, excessive moisture and light.
• Periodically (every 3-6 months) expose silks to fresh air and store after reversing the folds.
• Wrap Silk Sarees in cotton cloth or brown paper to avoid blackening of zari.
• Instead of Naphthalene balls, keep silica gel sachets in storage racks.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING: We offer FREE SURFACE SHIPPING for all Indian orders. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout.
The Weaves Art (TWA) is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame. We ship Monday to Friday (excluding weekends and national holidays in India). Delivery within India takes 3 to 5 business days from dispatch. Should you need an expedited delivery, please DM (Direct Message) us and we will try our best to prioritize your order.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: For international shipping, the shipping cost will be calculated at the time of checkout. We deliver all major countries in the world and use the best possible service to get your order delivered to you. International delivery takes 7 to 10 business days from dispatch.