Kanta - Two Tone Color Handloom Kanchi Cotton Saree with Zari Border & Pallu
Kanta invites you to immerse yourself in its captivating realm, where the ageless charm of Kanchipuram Cotton harmoniously merges with the opulence of gold metallic zari detailing on the border and pallu. Wrapped in the gentle embrace of a two-tone Steel teal hue with hints of a light yellow tint, this handloom Kanchi Cotton Saree stands as a testament to cultural opulence and artistic finesse that transcends the mundane. Meticulously crafted from premium cotton, Kanta weaves a tale of fusion craftsmanship, unfolding its grace with every fluid drape.
Saree Body: The Saree body boasts horizontally aligned "Veldhari Stripes" in a refined black shade, enclosed by pink-red "Muthu seer lines", exuding a subtle and sophisticated traditional charm.
Saree border: The striking woody brown border creates a captivating contrast, embellished with Gold zari "Rudraksham Buttas". Encased within bands of "Neli stripes enclosed in "Muthu seer" and bands of "Kattari buttas (drawing inspiration from a cutter / scissor)", the pattern evokes the imagery of perfectly divided portions. Enhancing the border's allure are "Floral anklets (salangai)" adorning its edges, while an elegant woody brown color "Selvedge" completes the sophisticated look.
Saree Pallu: The scintillating Saree Pallu unveils a breathtaking gold zari display with horizontally aligned recurrent bands. Each band is embellished with a sequence of "Rudhraksham buttas", "Paisley buttas", and "ornate Peacock motifs", separated by "Muthu seer lines" for a touch of refined grace. The divided field of the pallu is adorned with "Diamond Motifs", adding an extra dimension to the intricate pattern, and the entire ensemble is bordered by "Floral anklets", providing a closer touch of grace.
Saree blouse: Completing the ensemble, the Saree blouse comes in an unstitched style, mirroring the same shade as the saree with a zari border reminiscent of the saree's intricate border detailing.
Measurements: 6.2mts (including blouse)
❗Disclaimer: This is a handloom Saree and may have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of human involvement in the weaving process. Actual product color may vary slightly because of screen resolution and digital photography.
• It is advisable to only dry-clean our Sarees. Use mild detergent to hand wash Cotton Sarees.
WASH, DRY & IRON PURE SILK THE RIGHT WAY
• For first three washes, dry cleaning is advisable for silk fabrics.
• If ever silk is washed in water, ensure it is washed in soft lukewarm water using a good neutral soap only.
• Squeeze lightly by hand to remove water after washing.
• Always dry the silk in shade only on a flat surface instead of hanging.
• Use low to medium heat while ironing.
• Always iron silk on the reverse side.
• Never spray water to dampen silk before ironing as it may cause water spots on the fabric.
• Do not wash the stains with water, instead give it for dry cleaning.
STORE PURE SILKS THE RIGHT WAY
• Store your Silk in a clean and dry environment using Cotton bags; avoid plastic covers.
• Avoid direct contact with wood.
• Protect silk from insects, dust, excessive moisture and light.
• Periodically (every 3-6 months) expose silks to fresh air and store after reversing the folds.
• Wrap Silk Sarees in cotton cloth or brown paper to avoid blackening of zari.
• Instead of Naphthalene balls, keep silica gel sachets in storage racks.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING: We offer FREE SURFACE SHIPPING for all Indian orders. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout.
The Weaves Art (TWA) is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame. We ship Monday to Friday (excluding weekends and national holidays in India). Delivery within India takes 3 to 5 business days from dispatch. Should you need an expedited delivery, please DM (Direct Message) us and we will try our best to prioritize your order.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: For international shipping, the shipping cost will be calculated at the time of checkout. We deliver all major countries in the world and use the best possible service to get your order delivered to you. International delivery takes 7 to 10 business days from dispatch.