Royal Red Color Handloom Kanchi Cotton Saree with Bomkai Motifs
Experience the allure of Kanchipuram Weaving with Bomkai Motifs! The Kanchipuram weavers seamlessly blend distinct patterns into this breathtaking Handloom Kanchi Cotton saree, fusing two traditional weaving styles. The vibrant royal red hue of this saree exudes an irresistible aura of passion and enchantment, making it an ideal choice for any special occasion. Intricate "geometric Bomkai motifs", in a tricolor palette, grace the saree’s body in a mesmerizing half repeat pattern, exuding timeless traditional elegance. (Bomkai motifs are traditionally associated with Odisha’s weaving heritage, and weaving them into Kanchipuram cotton sarees requires a high level of precision and attention to detail.)
Saree Border: The borders of this saree feature a harmonious blend of contrasting colors and "geometric patterns", further enhancing its overall beauty.
Saree Pallu: The pallu of this saree showcases a delightful interplay of "geometric" and "mayura (peacock) motifs" in tri-color, symbolizing grace, beauty, and auspiciousness. Each woven motif exhibits the mastery of the weavers in capturing the essence of these patterns.
Saree Blouse: Comes with a plain unstitched red-colored blouse, along a coordinated border.
Measurements: 6.2mts (including blouse)
❗Disclaimer: This is a handloom Saree and may have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of human involvement in the weaving process. Actual product color may vary slightly because of screen resolution and digital photography.
• It is advisable to only dry-clean our Sarees. Use mild detergent to hand wash Cotton Sarees.
WASH, DRY & IRON PURE SILK THE RIGHT WAY
• For first three washes, dry cleaning is advisable for silk fabrics.
• If ever silk is washed in water, ensure it is washed in soft lukewarm water using a good neutral soap only.
• Squeeze lightly by hand to remove water after washing.
• Always dry the silk in shade only on a flat surface instead of hanging.
• Use low to medium heat while ironing.
• Always iron silk on the reverse side.
• Never spray water to dampen silk before ironing as it may cause water spots on the fabric.
• Do not wash the stains with water, instead give it for dry cleaning.
STORE PURE SILKS THE RIGHT WAY
• Store your Silk in a clean and dry environment using Cotton bags; avoid plastic covers.
• Avoid direct contact with wood.
• Protect silk from insects, dust, excessive moisture and light.
• Periodically (every 3-6 months) expose silks to fresh air and store after reversing the folds.
• Wrap Silk Sarees in cotton cloth or brown paper to avoid blackening of zari.
• Instead of Naphthalene balls, keep silica gel sachets in storage racks.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING: We offer FREE SURFACE SHIPPING for all Indian orders. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout.
The Weaves Art (TWA) is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame. We ship Monday to Friday (excluding weekends and national holidays in India). Delivery within India takes 3 to 5 business days from dispatch. Should you need an expedited delivery, please DM (Direct Message) us and we will try our best to prioritize your order.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: For international shipping, the shipping cost will be calculated at the time of checkout. We deliver all major countries in the world and use the best possible service to get your order delivered to you. International delivery takes 7 to 10 business days from dispatch.