Nakshatra - Kelly Green & Deep purplish-red Colour Handloom Pochampally Ikat Silk Saree
Inject delightful and vibrant energy into your personal style! As soon as you lay eyes on Nakshatra, the gorgeous handloom Pochampally Ikat Saree, you'll be filled with a sense of joyful nostalgia. Nakshatra effortlessly combines a stunning palette of Kelly green and Deep purplish-red, creating a harmonious fusion of colors, and serves as a remarkable testament to the skill and creativity involved in its craftsmanship, making it an impeccable choice to enhance your ethnic wardrobe.
Saree body: The vibrant Kelly green body of the saree showcases a beautiful arrangement of woven Ikat "pheasant eye patterns" in an elegant Ivory color.
Saree Border: Enhancing its charm, the saree is adorned with a 3" woven zari ribbon, gracefully accompanying an 11" border in a mesmerizing Deep purplish-red hue. The border features intricate "Elephant", "Parrot," and "Floral motifs" intricately entwined within a captivating "harlequin pattern." The saree is finished with a selvage, adding to its exquisite details.
Saree Pallu: The Pallu, in a captivating Deep purplish-red shade, showcases woven "geometrical Ikat patterns" in a pristine white color. Adding to its allure, the Pallu also features a ribbon zari strip, completing the stunning design.
Saree Blouse: Included with the saree is a Deep purplish-red blouse, tastefully adorned with Ikat patterns that echo the design seen on the Pallu. The blouse is accentuated with a zari border, creating a harmonious and stylish ensemble.
The Finer Details:
- Source: Curated directly from the weaver.
- Weaving Cluster: Pochampally
- Technic: Resist dyeing.
- Saree Color: Kelly Green & Deep Purplish-red (Jazzberry Jam).
Fabric / Material: Pure Mulberry Silk & Ornamental Zari.
- Measurements: Saree Length: 6.50 Meters | Saree Width: 46 Inches
- Blouse: 0.8 Meters.
- Authenticity: Handloom.
❗Disclaimer: This is a handloom Saree and may have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of human involvement in the weaving process. We attempt to display Saree images and Saree specifications as accurately as possible. However, actual product color may vary slightly because of screen resolution & digital photography and dimensions are only approximate values.
• It is advisable to only dry-clean our Sarees. Use mild detergent to hand wash Cotton Sarees.
WASH, DRY & IRON PURE SILK THE RIGHT WAY
• For first three washes, dry cleaning is advisable for silk fabrics.
• If ever silk is washed in water, ensure it is washed in soft lukewarm water using a good neutral soap only.
• Squeeze lightly by hand to remove water after washing.
• Always dry the silk in shade only on a flat surface instead of hanging.
• Use low to medium heat while ironing.
• Always iron silk on the reverse side.
• Never spray water to dampen silk before ironing as it may cause water spots on the fabric.
• Do not wash the stains with water, instead give it for dry cleaning.
STORE PURE SILKS THE RIGHT WAY
• Store your Silk in a clean and dry environment using Cotton bags; avoid plastic covers.
• Avoid direct contact with wood.
• Protect silk from insects, dust, excessive moisture and light.
• Periodically (every 3-6 months) expose silks to fresh air and store after reversing the folds.
• Wrap Silk Sarees in cotton cloth or brown paper to avoid blackening of zari.
• Instead of Naphthalene balls, keep silica gel sachets in storage racks.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING: We offer FREE SURFACE SHIPPING for all Indian orders. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout.
The Weaves Art (TWA) is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame. We ship Monday to Friday (excluding weekends and national holidays in India). Delivery within India takes 3 to 5 business days from dispatch. Should you need an expedited delivery, please DM (Direct Message) us and we will try our best to prioritize your order.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: For international shipping, the shipping cost will be calculated at the time of checkout. We deliver all major countries in the world and use the best possible service to get your order delivered to you. International delivery takes 7 to 10 business days from dispatch.