Aarunya - Handwoven Pure Korvai Mayil Chakram Kanchipuram Wedding Silk Saree (with Silk Mark)
Your eternal sunshine on a special day of life. Elegance, affluence, and luxury, bridal extravaganza come with this dual-tone Paradise pink handwoven "Mayil Chakram" Aayiram Butta Wedding Kanchipuram Silk Saree. Embellished with 1000+ motifs all over the body (checks enclosing peacock, diamond, and chakra motifs) in gold zari, our Aarunya is an elegant choice for a bride on the hunt for a bold wedding Saree. The glistening zari catches the light beautifully and highlights its iridescence even more against the flash of light.
Saree Border: Such a beautiful complement. You’ll love Aarunya for this enchanting combination. The 5-inch charming border in mustard yellow has a band of diagonal lines, elephant and Lion motifs enclosed in quadrilaterals woven in gold zari.
Saree Pallu: It’s doesn’t get more elegant than this gleaming gold zari pallu on a mustard yellow base with a paradise pink shot. The pallu features left-leaning diagonal lines flanked by leaf anklet in gold zari.
Saree Blouse: The contrast mustard yellow color blouse has petite Dobby weave patterned geometric flowers and a border identical to the saree border.
The Finer Details:
- Source: Curated directly from the weaver.
- Weaving Cluster: Kanchipuram / Kanjivaram.
- Technic: Korvai & Petni.
- Saree Color: Paradise Pink and Mustard yellow.
- Blouse Color: Mustard Yellow.
- Fabric / Material: Pure Mulberry Silk & Pure Zari.
- Measurements: Saree Length: 5.50 Meters | Saree Width: 48-50 Inches
- Blouse: 0.7 Meters.
- Authenticity: Silk Mark Tag.
❗Disclaimer: This is a handloom Saree and may have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of human involvement in the weaving process. We attempt to display Saree images and Saree specifications as accurately as possible. However, actual product color may vary slightly because of screen resolution & digital photography and dimensions are only approximate values.
• It is advisable to only dry-clean our Sarees. Use mild detergent to hand wash Cotton Sarees.
WASH, DRY & IRON PURE SILK THE RIGHT WAY
• For first three washes, dry cleaning is advisable for silk fabrics.
• If ever silk is washed in water, ensure it is washed in soft lukewarm water using a good neutral soap only.
• Squeeze lightly by hand to remove water after washing.
• Always dry the silk in shade only on a flat surface instead of hanging.
• Use low to medium heat while ironing.
• Always iron silk on the reverse side.
• Never spray water to dampen silk before ironing as it may cause water spots on the fabric.
• Do not wash the stains with water, instead give it for dry cleaning.
STORE PURE SILKS THE RIGHT WAY
• Store your Silk in a clean and dry environment using Cotton bags; avoid plastic covers.
• Avoid direct contact with wood.
• Protect silk from insects, dust, excessive moisture and light.
• Periodically (every 3-6 months) expose silks to fresh air and store after reversing the folds.
• Wrap Silk Sarees in cotton cloth or brown paper to avoid blackening of zari.
• Instead of Naphthalene balls, keep silica gel sachets in storage racks.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING: We offer FREE SURFACE SHIPPING for all Indian orders. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout.
The Weaves Art (TWA) is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame. We ship Monday to Friday (excluding weekends and national holidays in India). Delivery within India takes 3 to 5 business days from dispatch. Should you need an expedited delivery, please DM (Direct Message) us and we will try our best to prioritize your order.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: For international shipping, the shipping cost will be calculated at the time of checkout. We deliver all major countries in the world and use the best possible service to get your order delivered to you. International delivery takes 7 to 10 business days from dispatch.