Neisha - Old Lavender and Purple Color Double Shade Handwoven Pochampally Ikat Silk Saree
Drape yourself in the allure of Neisha, an iridescence Old Lavender and Purple Color handwoven Pochampally Ikat Silk Saree, and let its kaleidoscope of colors and intricate motifs weave a tale of timeless beauty. With each step, you will radiate elegance and grace, becoming the epitome of enchantment. Let Neisha be your companion on a journey of beauty and self-expression, as you exude elegance and grace with every wear.
Saree Body: Adorning the saree body are delicate "Damask floral motifs" in white chocolate color, intricately resist-dyed in a half repeat pattern. They blossom with grace, breathing life into the saree and creating an enchanting tapestry of artistry.
Saree Border: Adorning the edges with regal allure, a "Chevron patterned gold zari Kaddi border" gracefully embraces the saree. Completing the look, the traditional brown color selvedge adds a delightful touch of earthy charm, accentuating the saree’s inherent grace.
Saree Pallu: The iridescence continues on the smoky topaz and dusty red color pallu, casting a spellbinding glow. Embellished with four rows of vibrant and majestic multi-color "ikat elephant motifs" enclosed in "Ikat diagonal dots". Flanking them are resplendent "gold zari bands" and "slender gold zari lines", accentuating their grandeur and creating a mesmerizing visual spectacle.
Saree Blouse: Completing this ethereal ensemble is a double shaded unstitched blouse in smoky topaz & dusty red colors, adorned with a "gold zari Kaddi border" that echoes the saree’s elegance. The blouse seamlessly blends with the saree, adding an extra touch of sophistication to the overall look.
The Finer Details:
- Source: Curated directly from the weaver.
- Weaving Cluster: Pochampally
- Technic: Resist dyeing.
- Saree Color: Old Lavender color and Purple with Smoky Topaz color pallu.
- Fabric / Material: Pure Mulberry Silk & Ornamental Zari.
- Measurements: Saree Length: 6.50 Meters | Saree Width: 46 Inches
- Blouse: 0.8 Meters.
- Authenticity: Handloom.
❗Disclaimer: This is a handloom Saree and may have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of human involvement in the weaving process. We attempt to display Saree images and Saree specifications as accurately as possible. However, actual product color may vary slightly because of screen resolution & digital photography, and dimensions are only approximate values.
• It is advisable to only dry-clean our Sarees. Use mild detergent to hand wash Cotton Sarees.
WASH, DRY & IRON PURE SILK THE RIGHT WAY
• For first three washes, dry cleaning is advisable for silk fabrics.
• If ever silk is washed in water, ensure it is washed in soft lukewarm water using a good neutral soap only.
• Squeeze lightly by hand to remove water after washing.
• Always dry the silk in shade only on a flat surface instead of hanging.
• Use low to medium heat while ironing.
• Always iron silk on the reverse side.
• Never spray water to dampen silk before ironing as it may cause water spots on the fabric.
• Do not wash the stains with water, instead give it for dry cleaning.
STORE PURE SILKS THE RIGHT WAY
• Store your Silk in a clean and dry environment using Cotton bags; avoid plastic covers.
• Avoid direct contact with wood.
• Protect silk from insects, dust, excessive moisture and light.
• Periodically (every 3-6 months) expose silks to fresh air and store after reversing the folds.
• Wrap Silk Sarees in cotton cloth or brown paper to avoid blackening of zari.
• Instead of Naphthalene balls, keep silica gel sachets in storage racks.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING: We offer FREE SURFACE SHIPPING for all Indian orders. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout.
The Weaves Art (TWA) is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame. We ship Monday to Friday (excluding weekends and national holidays in India). Delivery within India takes 3 to 5 business days from dispatch. Should you need an expedited delivery, please DM (Direct Message) us and we will try our best to prioritize your order.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: For international shipping, the shipping cost will be calculated at the time of checkout. We deliver all major countries in the world and use the best possible service to get your order delivered to you. International delivery takes 7 to 10 business days from dispatch.