Chandravadana - Handwoven Pure Korvai Kanjivaram Silk Saree (with Silk Mark)
Imbue a celestial vibe to your nuptials! In the current Instagram age, wonderful marriage photographs are indeed more important than ever. And an extraordinary bridal saree will be a focal point of the event. Glamorous yet elegant, our Chandravadana, handwoven Kanchipuram Wedding Silk Saree in cream & magenta pink combo is a classic bride’s dream and is the master of charming bridal Saree. Plush and enticing to the eyes, this gorgeous cream color Kanchipuram Silk Saree is adorned with brocade Rudraksham buttas all over the body.
Saree Border: Effortless glamour shines out of this swanky border. Complemented with a 13-inch Magenta pink Korvai border, the twinkling big border flaunts AnnaPakshi (divine swan) motifs, Creeping vines (Bel) together with windowpane checks in gold zari.
Saree Pallu: Twirl & Shine with a gleam. The dazzling Pallu in Magenta-Pink features bands decorated with traditional and embossed Rudraksham motifs, Veldhari pattern (wavy line with a dot inside the bends of the line), leaf-shaped Chevrons, and a divided field embellished with a twill pattern (identified by its pattern of diagonal lines) in gold zari.
Saree Blouse: Comes with an unstitched Magenta pink blouse, exquisitely delineated with the brocade leaf pattern all over with a border akin to the saree border.
The Finer Details:
- Source: Curated directly from the weaver.
- Weaving Cluster: Kanchipuram / Kanjivaram.
- Technic: Korvai & Petni.
- Saree Color: Cream & Magenta Pink.
- Blouse Color: Magenta Pink.
- Fabric / Material: Pure Mulberry Silk & Pure Zari.
- Measurements: Saree Length: 5.50 Meters | Saree Width: 48-50 Inches.
- Blouse: 0.7 Meters.
- Authenticity: Silk Mark Tag.
❗Disclaimer: This is a handloom Saree and may have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of human involvement in the weaving process. We attempt to display Saree images and Saree specifications as accurately as possible. However, actual product color may vary slightly because of screen resolution & digital photography and dimensions are only approximate values.
• It is advisable to only dry-clean our Sarees. Use mild detergent to hand wash Cotton Sarees.
WASH, DRY & IRON PURE SILK THE RIGHT WAY
• For first three washes, dry cleaning is advisable for silk fabrics.
• If ever silk is washed in water, ensure it is washed in soft lukewarm water using a good neutral soap only.
• Squeeze lightly by hand to remove water after washing.
• Always dry the silk in shade only on a flat surface instead of hanging.
• Use low to medium heat while ironing.
• Always iron silk on the reverse side.
• Never spray water to dampen silk before ironing as it may cause water spots on the fabric.
• Do not wash the stains with water, instead give it for dry cleaning.
STORE PURE SILKS THE RIGHT WAY
• Store your Silk in a clean and dry environment using Cotton bags; avoid plastic covers.
• Avoid direct contact with wood.
• Protect silk from insects, dust, excessive moisture and light.
• Periodically (every 3-6 months) expose silks to fresh air and store after reversing the folds.
• Wrap Silk Sarees in cotton cloth or brown paper to avoid blackening of zari.
• Instead of Naphthalene balls, keep silica gel sachets in storage racks.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING: We offer FREE SURFACE SHIPPING for all Indian orders. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout.
The Weaves Art (TWA) is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame. We ship Monday to Friday (excluding weekends and national holidays in India). Delivery within India takes 3 to 5 business days from dispatch. Should you need an expedited delivery, please DM (Direct Message) us and we will try our best to prioritize your order.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: For international shipping, the shipping cost will be calculated at the time of checkout. We deliver all major countries in the world and use the best possible service to get your order delivered to you. International delivery takes 7 to 10 business days from dispatch.