Dyuti - Handloom Borderless Kanchipuram Pure Silk Saree with Paithani Pallu (Silk Mark Certified)
Immerse yourself in an aura of refined allure as you embrace Dyuti - the beautiful handloom, borderless Kanchipuram pure silk saree in a soothing pastel brown hue. Woven from the most exquisite mulberry silk, the saree encapsulates a harmonious fusion of artistry and luxury. Curated for lavish gatherings and elegant soirees where you'll effortlessly revel in the limelight, emanating an aura of majestic grandeur.
Saree Body: The luminous dance of silver and gold zari, meticulously intertwined into "asymmetrical lines" all over the saree body, paints a visual symphony that recites tales of unparalleled artistry. The dark coral colored "selvedge" adds a touch of contrast, framing the drape and creating a visual delight.
Saree Pallu: The brocade pallu, dipped in hues reminiscent of a rosy dawn, mirrors the regality of "Paithani motifs". A canvas of significant multi-hued "peacock motif", "parrot motif" and "floral vines" graced with intricate "gold zari accents" creates an orchestration of artistic brilliance, a sight that’s nothing short of splendid.
Saree blouse: Complementing the ensemble is an unstitched blouse in the rich dark coral hue, inviting you to infuse your signature style into the ensemble.
The Finer Details:
- Source: Curated directly from the weaver.
- Weaving Cluster: Kanchipuram.
- Technic: Brocade & Petni.
- Saree Color: Pastel brown.
- Blouse Color: Dark Coral.
- Fabric / Material: Pure Mulberry Silk and High Quality Fine Zari.
- Measurements: Saree Length: 5.50 Meters | Saree Width: 48-50 Inches. | Weight: 850-900 gms
- Blouse: 0.8 Meters.
- Authenticity: Silk Mark Tag
❗Disclaimer: This saree is handwoven and may exhibit minor irregularities inherent to the human touch involved in the weaving process. We make every effort to present accurate images and specifications of the saree. However, due to variations in screen resolution and digital photography, the actual product color might slightly differ. Additionally, the dimensions provided are approximate values.
• It is advisable to only dry-clean our Sarees. Use mild detergent to hand wash Cotton Sarees.
WASH, DRY & IRON PURE SILK THE RIGHT WAY
• For first three washes, dry cleaning is advisable for silk fabrics.
• If ever silk is washed in water, ensure it is washed in soft lukewarm water using a good neutral soap only.
• Squeeze lightly by hand to remove water after washing.
• Always dry the silk in shade only on a flat surface instead of hanging.
• Use low to medium heat while ironing.
• Always iron silk on the reverse side.
• Never spray water to dampen silk before ironing as it may cause water spots on the fabric.
• Do not wash the stains with water, instead give it for dry cleaning.
STORE PURE SILKS THE RIGHT WAY
• Store your Silk in a clean and dry environment using Cotton bags; avoid plastic covers.
• Avoid direct contact with wood.
• Protect silk from insects, dust, excessive moisture and light.
• Periodically (every 3-6 months) expose silks to fresh air and store after reversing the folds.
• Wrap Silk Sarees in cotton cloth or brown paper to avoid blackening of zari.
• Instead of Naphthalene balls, keep silica gel sachets in storage racks.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING: We offer FREE SURFACE SHIPPING for all Indian orders. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout.
The Weaves Art (TWA) is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame. We ship Monday to Friday (excluding weekends and national holidays in India). Delivery within India takes 3 to 5 business days from dispatch. Should you need an expedited delivery, please DM (Direct Message) us and we will try our best to prioritize your order.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: For international shipping, the shipping cost will be calculated at the time of checkout. We deliver all major countries in the world and use the best possible service to get your order delivered to you. International delivery takes 7 to 10 business days from dispatch.