Arunima - Handwoven Borderless Kanchipuram Pattu Saree (with Silk Mark)
If you want something simple and stylish but can’t resist a bit of sparkle, then look at our gorgeous Arunima from our Mugdha Collection. Elegant, genteel, and sophistication, Arunima, the borderless handwoven Kanchipuram pure Silk Saree in Tabasco orange, boasts minimalism and a timeless choice that would be ideal for auspicious occasions & festivals.
Saree body: The accented gold zari AnnaPakshi (divine Swan) motifs delineated with Kelly green Silk thread, add a subtle touch of drama that contrasts flawlessly against the classic color base.
Saree Pallu: The chic Kelly Green Color Pallu is the focal point of this Saree. Interlaced with Petni (called in Tamilnadu) / Reku (in Andhra Pradesh) / Kondi (in Karnataka) technique, the Pallu adorned with stylized gold zari floral motifs huddled in scallops (often associated with an art-deco aesthetic), circumscribed by Neli (wavy lines with dots) pattern with leaf baubles and Salangai (anklet) pattern in gold zari, adds a scintillating edge to the Saree.
Saree blouse: The plain Kelly green color blouse persuades you to do Maggam / Aari embroidery or Zardosi or Gotta Patti embroidery, which is quite a vogue these days.
The Finer Details:
- Source: Curated directly from the weaver.
- Weaving Cluster: Kanchipuram.
- Technic: Petni.
- Saree Color: Tabasco orange & Kelly Green.
- Blouse Color: Kelly Green.
- Fabric / Material: Pure Mulberry Silk & Pure Zari.
- Measurements: Saree Length: 5.50 Meters | Saree Width: 48-50 Inches.
- Blouse: 0.7 Meters.
- Authenticity: Silk Mark Tag.
❗Disclaimer: This is a handloom Saree and may have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of human involvement in the weaving process. We attempt to display Saree images and Saree specifications as accurately as possible. However, actual product color may vary slightly because of screen resolution & digital photography and dimensions are only approximate values.
• It is advisable to only dry-clean our Sarees. Use mild detergent to hand wash Cotton Sarees.
WASH, DRY & IRON PURE SILK THE RIGHT WAY
• For first three washes, dry cleaning is advisable for silk fabrics.
• If ever silk is washed in water, ensure it is washed in soft lukewarm water using a good neutral soap only.
• Squeeze lightly by hand to remove water after washing.
• Always dry the silk in shade only on a flat surface instead of hanging.
• Use low to medium heat while ironing.
• Always iron silk on the reverse side.
• Never spray water to dampen silk before ironing as it may cause water spots on the fabric.
• Do not wash the stains with water, instead give it for dry cleaning.
STORE PURE SILKS THE RIGHT WAY
• Store your Silk in a clean and dry environment using Cotton bags; avoid plastic covers.
• Avoid direct contact with wood.
• Protect silk from insects, dust, excessive moisture and light.
• Periodically (every 3-6 months) expose silks to fresh air and store after reversing the folds.
• Wrap Silk Sarees in cotton cloth or brown paper to avoid blackening of zari.
• Instead of Naphthalene balls, keep silica gel sachets in storage racks.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING: We offer FREE SURFACE SHIPPING for all Indian orders. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout.
The Weaves Art (TWA) is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame. We ship Monday to Friday (excluding weekends and national holidays in India). Delivery within India takes 3 to 5 business days from dispatch. Should you need an expedited delivery, please DM (Direct Message) us and we will try our best to prioritize your order.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: For international shipping, the shipping cost will be calculated at the time of checkout. We deliver all major countries in the world and use the best possible service to get your order delivered to you. International delivery takes 7 to 10 business days from dispatch.