Alpana - UP Maroon Color Handwoven Patola Inspired Pochampally Single Ikat Saree
Indulge in opulence with the resplendent Alpana, the Handwoven Patola Inspired Pochampally Single Ikat Saree, a true marvel of artistry and sheer luxury. In a symphony of colors & patterns, this luxury saree with Patola Ikat motifs invites you to embrace its poetry, to envelop yourself with its timeless elegance. With each graceful drape, you become the living embodiment of a masterpiece, captivating hearts and leaving an indelible mark in the realm of luxury and style.
Saree Body: In a rich UP Maroon hue (medium dark shade of pink-red), adorned with a tapestry of three complementary color "Ikat floral motifs” bloom akin to a painter’s brush strokes on a vibrant canvas. A celestial fusion unfurls as "dot ikat motifs" in white shade, like twinkling stars in the night sky, embellish the UP Maroon body, creating a celestial tapestry that whispers of ethereal beauty and everlasting charm.
Saree Border: The allure of this saree extends to its borders, where a stunning dark Green hue takes center stage. To enrich the border’s charm, one segment of the dark green color border adorned with a delightful "medley of multicolored ikat floral motifs" and a "gold zari Kaddi border" gracefully embellishes both edges, adding a regal touch to the overall design. The true pièce de résistance (remarkable feature) lies on the bottom border, where an exquisite orange peel color section, brings an unexpected pop of vibrancy. Embellished with "majestic Kunjar Ambari (Elephant with howdah) motifs" in an enclosed "Chhabdi Bhat", this mesmerizing detail adds a touch of majesty and symbolism to the saree, epitomizing grace and power in a harmonious blend.
Saree Pallu: Behold the mesmerizing allure of the scintillating dark green Saree pallu, adorned with a captivating "medley of multicolored Patola Ikat floral motifs". Divided by an enchanting "Ikat hourglass pattern", this exquisite design dances upon the fabric in six rows, each delicately "delineated by eight slender lines of golden zari", adding a touch of enchantment to the drape. A symphony of opulence unfolds as the pattern is embraced by resplendent "Gold zari bands", elegantly flanking its edges. These radiant accents, accompanied by "slender zari lines", bestow a lavish richness upon the saree, ensuring that it becomes a statement of unparalleled elegance.
Saree Blouse: The dark Green Silk blouse, a perfect complement to the saree, awaits your personal touch, ready to be stitched according to your unique style. Its simplicity enhances the overall aesthetic, allowing the saree to take center stage.
The Finer Details:
- Source: Curated directly from the weaver.
- Weaving Cluster: Pochampally
- Technic: Resist dyeing.
- Saree Color: UP Maroon and Dark Green.
- Fabric / Material: Pure Mulberry Silk & Ornamental Zari.
- Measurements: Saree Length: 6.50 Meters | Saree Width: 46 Inches
- Blouse: 0.8 Meters.
- Authenticity: Handloom.
❗Disclaimer: This is a handloom Saree and may have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of human involvement in the weaving process. We attempt to display Saree images and Saree specifications as accurately as possible. However, actual product color may vary slightly because of screen resolution & digital photography, and dimensions are only approximate values.
• It is advisable to only dry-clean our Sarees. Use mild detergent to hand wash Cotton Sarees.
WASH, DRY & IRON PURE SILK THE RIGHT WAY
• For first three washes, dry cleaning is advisable for silk fabrics.
• If ever silk is washed in water, ensure it is washed in soft lukewarm water using a good neutral soap only.
• Squeeze lightly by hand to remove water after washing.
• Always dry the silk in shade only on a flat surface instead of hanging.
• Use low to medium heat while ironing.
• Always iron silk on the reverse side.
• Never spray water to dampen silk before ironing as it may cause water spots on the fabric.
• Do not wash the stains with water, instead give it for dry cleaning.
STORE PURE SILKS THE RIGHT WAY
• Store your Silk in a clean and dry environment using Cotton bags; avoid plastic covers.
• Avoid direct contact with wood.
• Protect silk from insects, dust, excessive moisture and light.
• Periodically (every 3-6 months) expose silks to fresh air and store after reversing the folds.
• Wrap Silk Sarees in cotton cloth or brown paper to avoid blackening of zari.
• Instead of Naphthalene balls, keep silica gel sachets in storage racks.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING: We offer FREE SURFACE SHIPPING for all Indian orders. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout.
The Weaves Art (TWA) is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame. We ship Monday to Friday (excluding weekends and national holidays in India). Delivery within India takes 3 to 5 business days from dispatch. Should you need an expedited delivery, please DM (Direct Message) us and we will try our best to prioritize your order.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: For international shipping, the shipping cost will be calculated at the time of checkout. We deliver all major countries in the world and use the best possible service to get your order delivered to you. International delivery takes 7 to 10 business days from dispatch.