Mina - Midnight Blue Handloom Patan Patola Inspired Navaratna Pochampally Single Ikat Silk Saree
Indulge in the captivating allure and elegance as you embrace the Mina - Patan Patola inspired handloom Navaratna Pochampally Single Ikat Silk Saree. Allow this exquisite midnight Blue silk saree to embrace you like a precious jewel, exuding an aura of enchantment and refinement. With its scrupulous artistry, vibrant hues, and flawless resist-dyed "Navaratna Bhat" (square-shaped pattern) in tetradic colors (green, pink, yellow & white) all over the saree body, this saree epitomizes timeless sophistication and is a perfect choice for auspicious occasions and ceremonies.
Saree Border: Infusing the ensemble with a touch of regality, the saree border showcases a delicate dance between carnation dark pink and gold. Lavish "gold zari Kaddi borders" gracefully adorn both edges, emanating opulence and sophistication. To further enhance the allure of the saree, the bottom border boasts a "thin gold zari Kaddi strip" and captivating "swirls of flowers" in enchanting white and orange hues elegantly complemented by delicate "Ikat specks".
Saree Pallu: The pallu showcases a repeating "swirl floral pattern along with Ikat specks" that mirrors the design seen on the border, creating a harmonious visual appeal. Arranged meticulously in three rows, this enchanting pattern is gracefully enhanced by "slender gold zari lines". As the pallu drapes delicately, it imparts a subtle radiance, adding a touch of shimmer to the overall ensemble.
Saree Blouse: The saree comes with a matching carnation dark pink color blouse embellished with medium and large "gold zari Kaddi borders".
The Finer Details:
- Source: Curated directly from the weaver.
- Weaving Cluster: Pochampally
- Technic: Resist dyeing.
- Saree Color: Midnight Blue and Carnation dark pink color.
- Fabric / Material: Pure Mulberry Silk & Ornamental Zari.
- Measurements: Saree Length: 6.50 Meters | Saree Width: 46 Inches
- Blouse: 0.8 Meters.
- Authenticity: Handloom.
❗Disclaimer: This is a handloom Saree and may have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of human involvement in the weaving process. We attempt to display Saree images and Saree specifications as accurately as possible. However, actual product color may vary slightly because of screen resolution & digital photography, and dimensions are only approximate values.
• It is advisable to only dry-clean our Sarees. Use mild detergent to hand wash Cotton Sarees.
WASH, DRY & IRON PURE SILK THE RIGHT WAY
• For first three washes, dry cleaning is advisable for silk fabrics.
• If ever silk is washed in water, ensure it is washed in soft lukewarm water using a good neutral soap only.
• Squeeze lightly by hand to remove water after washing.
• Always dry the silk in shade only on a flat surface instead of hanging.
• Use low to medium heat while ironing.
• Always iron silk on the reverse side.
• Never spray water to dampen silk before ironing as it may cause water spots on the fabric.
• Do not wash the stains with water, instead give it for dry cleaning.
STORE PURE SILKS THE RIGHT WAY
• Store your Silk in a clean and dry environment using Cotton bags; avoid plastic covers.
• Avoid direct contact with wood.
• Protect silk from insects, dust, excessive moisture and light.
• Periodically (every 3-6 months) expose silks to fresh air and store after reversing the folds.
• Wrap Silk Sarees in cotton cloth or brown paper to avoid blackening of zari.
• Instead of Naphthalene balls, keep silica gel sachets in storage racks.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING: We offer FREE SURFACE SHIPPING for all Indian orders. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout.
The Weaves Art (TWA) is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame. We ship Monday to Friday (excluding weekends and national holidays in India). Delivery within India takes 3 to 5 business days from dispatch. Should you need an expedited delivery, please DM (Direct Message) us and we will try our best to prioritize your order.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: For international shipping, the shipping cost will be calculated at the time of checkout. We deliver all major countries in the world and use the best possible service to get your order delivered to you. International delivery takes 7 to 10 business days from dispatch.