Nila - Ebony Clay Color Handwoven Patola Inspired Pochampally Single Ikat Saree
Experience the celestial allure of Nila, a remarkable handwoven Pochampally Single Ikat Saree that exudes pure elegance. The deep ebony clay shade (dark shade of blue) gracefully intertwines with the captivating Patan Patola Motifs, resulting in a masterpiece that surpasses the ordinary. Designed to be the epitome of grandeur, Nila is the ultimate choice for those special festival occasions where you seek to make a statement.
Saree Body: Adorned with three captivating color "Ikat floral motifs (Ful Vali Bhat)" and "Diamond motifs", this saree embodies a harmonious blend of celestial elements. The rich ebony clay color base serves as the canvas for the intricate artwork, while the white "dot ikat motifs (Taralia Bhat)" shimmer like twinkling stars in the night sky.
Saree Border: Prepare to be mesmerized by the alluring details of this saree’s borders. The opulent "gold zari kaddi border" on the top exudes sophistication, while the captivating bottom border shines with glistening "gold zari bands", creating a mesmerizing interplay of light and shadow. At its heart, a bewitching band of multi-color "Ikat Elephant Pairs (Kunjar bhat)" gracefully parade on a resplendent Tahiti Gold Color base, paying homage to the heritage of Patola Motifs with vibrant hues and intricate patterns. The intertwining "Vohra Gaji Bhat (The design of this piece is thought to draw inspiration from the Hindu birth chart or horoscope called 'janam kundali.' The stylized leaves, stars, and other motifs can be seen as a repeating pattern of converging rhombus-shaped and triangular sections, creating a captivating geometric composition.)" forms an exquisite tapestry of traditional motifs, while the vivid burgundy color "Selvedge" adds a touch of refined elegance.
Saree Pallu: A canvas of vivid burgundy unfolds, adorned with medley of "Ikat Floral motifs" arranged in meticulous precision. Delicate zari lines delineate each row, while the accompanying "gold zari bands" flank the "floral wonders", creating a mesmerizing tableau of timeless beauty.
Saree Blouse: Included in this ensemble is an unstitched blouse in vivid burgundy color, meticulously designed with "three zari strips" of varying thickness.
The Finer Details:
- Source: Curated directly from the weaver.
- Weaving Cluster: Pochampally
- Technic: Resist dyeing.
- Saree Color: Ebony Clay and Vivid Burgundy.
- Fabric / Material: Pure Mulberry Silk & Ornamental Zari.
- Measurements: Saree Length: 6.50 Meters | Saree Width: 46 Inches
- Blouse: 0.8 Meters.
- Authenticity: Handloom.
❗Disclaimer: This is a handloom Saree and may have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of human involvement in the weaving process. We attempt to display Saree images and Saree specifications as accurately as possible. However, actual product color may vary slightly because of screen resolution & digital photography, and dimensions are only approximate values.
• It is advisable to only dry-clean our Sarees. Use mild detergent to hand wash Cotton Sarees.
WASH, DRY & IRON PURE SILK THE RIGHT WAY
• For first three washes, dry cleaning is advisable for silk fabrics.
• If ever silk is washed in water, ensure it is washed in soft lukewarm water using a good neutral soap only.
• Squeeze lightly by hand to remove water after washing.
• Always dry the silk in shade only on a flat surface instead of hanging.
• Use low to medium heat while ironing.
• Always iron silk on the reverse side.
• Never spray water to dampen silk before ironing as it may cause water spots on the fabric.
• Do not wash the stains with water, instead give it for dry cleaning.
STORE PURE SILKS THE RIGHT WAY
• Store your Silk in a clean and dry environment using Cotton bags; avoid plastic covers.
• Avoid direct contact with wood.
• Protect silk from insects, dust, excessive moisture and light.
• Periodically (every 3-6 months) expose silks to fresh air and store after reversing the folds.
• Wrap Silk Sarees in cotton cloth or brown paper to avoid blackening of zari.
• Instead of Naphthalene balls, keep silica gel sachets in storage racks.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING: We offer FREE SURFACE SHIPPING for all Indian orders. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout.
The Weaves Art (TWA) is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame. We ship Monday to Friday (excluding weekends and national holidays in India). Delivery within India takes 3 to 5 business days from dispatch. Should you need an expedited delivery, please DM (Direct Message) us and we will try our best to prioritize your order.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: For international shipping, the shipping cost will be calculated at the time of checkout. We deliver all major countries in the world and use the best possible service to get your order delivered to you. International delivery takes 7 to 10 business days from dispatch.