Aadrika - Wine Red Kanchipuram Pattu Saree
Sometimes the modest of Sarees can be the most show-stopping. Case in point: our Aadrika, the Kanchipuram Silk Saree in Wine Red color adorned with Jacquard leaves all over in French wine color (dark shade of pink).
The ultimate in simplicity & a modern take on a classic Kanchipuram Silk Saree, Aadrika from our Vivaha Collection, is perfect for those who prefer a more subtle, yet unique look. It ticks every box for simple Kanchipuram wedding Pattu Sarees - elegant, demure, chic, and stylish. This Saree is super-soft and captivating, while the scintillating pallu and the modern border get the highest score for flattery.
Saree Border: Sophisticated with a harmony of geometric patterns, the mountain-shaped border on either side expresses dazzling inventiveness and creativity. Embellished with "Manga" motifs (paisleys), "Uthiri Poo" (thuthiripoo / loose flowers) motifs, "Mayilkann" (a diamond pattern with a dot in the center, signifying the peacock’s eye), "Chevrons", "Kamalam" motifs (Lotus flowers), "Veldhari lines" (a dot inside the bends of the wavy line), divided with a larger “Pavun pet” motifs (represented in four directions of a quadrant by “V” lines with a dot in the center of the coin).
Saree Pallu: Stunning in every sense, with her luxurious gold zari pallu, Aadrika is a dreamy masterpiece. You will love to swirl & flaunt! Bespangled with a sequence of geometric patterns, including diagonal weave pattern, wavy lines, mayilkann, chevrons, veldhari lines, and the linear border is flanked by a leaf Salangai (anklet).
Saree Blouse: The saree comes with a matching unstitched plain blouse with a border akin to the saree.
The Finer Details:
Weaving Cluster: Kanchipuram / Kanjivaram.
- Technic: Petni.
- Saree Color: Wine Red, Gold Zari, and French wine color Jacquard buds.
- Blouse Color: Wine Red.
- Fabric / Material: Mulberry Silk & Zari.
- Measurements: Saree Length: 5.50 Meters | Saree Width: 48-50 Inches
- Blouse: 0.7 Meters
❗Disclaimer: This is a handloom Saree and may have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of human involvement in the weaving process. We attempt to display Saree images and Saree specifications as accurately as possible. However, actual product color may vary slightly because of screen resolution & digital photography and dimensions are only approximate values.
• It is advisable to only dry-clean our Sarees. Use mild detergent to hand wash Cotton Sarees.
WASH, DRY & IRON PURE SILK THE RIGHT WAY
• For first three washes, dry cleaning is advisable for silk fabrics.
• If ever silk is washed in water, ensure it is washed in soft lukewarm water using a good neutral soap only.
• Squeeze lightly by hand to remove water after washing.
• Always dry the silk in shade only on a flat surface instead of hanging.
• Use low to medium heat while ironing.
• Always iron silk on the reverse side.
• Never spray water to dampen silk before ironing as it may cause water spots on the fabric.
• Do not wash the stains with water, instead give it for dry cleaning.
STORE PURE SILKS THE RIGHT WAY
• Store your Silk in a clean and dry environment using Cotton bags; avoid plastic covers.
• Avoid direct contact with wood.
• Protect silk from insects, dust, excessive moisture and light.
• Periodically (every 3-6 months) expose silks to fresh air and store after reversing the folds.
• Wrap Silk Sarees in cotton cloth or brown paper to avoid blackening of zari.
• Instead of Naphthalene balls, keep silica gel sachets in storage racks.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING: We offer FREE SURFACE SHIPPING for all Indian orders. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout.
The Weaves Art (TWA) is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame. We ship Monday to Friday (excluding weekends and national holidays in India). Delivery within India takes 3 to 5 business days from dispatch. Should you need an expedited delivery, please DM (Direct Message) us and we will try our best to prioritize your order.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: For international shipping, the shipping cost will be calculated at the time of checkout. We deliver all major countries in the world and use the best possible service to get your order delivered to you. International delivery takes 7 to 10 business days from dispatch.