Indranilaka - Handwoven Traditional Kanchipuram Silk Saree (with Silk Mark)
Who doesn’t want to go all out and dress for special occasions? Even if you’re just a guest, there are countless occasions on which you want to look your best, and a delightful Kanjivaram Silk Sari can treat you to do just that. Luxury & elegant, indulge your inner green goddess in our handwoven traditional Kanchipuram Silk Saree. Exquisitely detailed with Persian green flower buds all over with a jacquard pattern & Anna Pakshi (divine swan) motifs in gold zari, our Indranilaka, the Kanchipuram Pattu Saree exudes effortless charm.
Saree Border: The dazzling 5-inch border adorned with Elephant Motifs & Anna Pakshi motifs ornate with Paisley vines and diagonal weave pattern, fringed with Pavunupet motifs (Coin butta), in gold zari, adds splendor to the drape. Flanked by a Dark Slate Gray color Selvedge.
Saree Pallu: Loaded with classic motifs, you will love to twirl this Pallu gracefully into your next event. The field of Pallu has abundant paisley motifs bordered by bands embellished with blossom motifs and flanked by a leaf anklet, adding a shot of nonchalant aesthetic to the drape.
Saree Blouse: Comes with a Pine green color jacquard pattern with flower bud motifs all over & a border akin to the saree border.
The Finer Details:
- Source: Curated directly from the weaver.
- Weaving Cluster: Kanchipuram / Kanjivaram.
- Technic: Petni.
- Saree & Blouse Color: Pine Green & Persian Green.
- Fabric / Material: Pure Mulberry Silk & Pure Zari.
- Measurements: Saree Length: 5.50 Meters | Saree Width: 48-50 Inches
- Blouse: 0.7 Meters.
- Authenticity: Silk Mark Tag.
❗Disclaimer: This is a handloom Saree and may have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of human involvement in the weaving process. We attempt to display Saree images and Saree specifications as accurately as possible. However, actual product color may vary slightly because of screen resolution & digital photography and dimensions are only approximate values.
• It is advisable to only dry-clean our Sarees. Use mild detergent to hand wash Cotton Sarees.
WASH, DRY & IRON PURE SILK THE RIGHT WAY
• For first three washes, dry cleaning is advisable for silk fabrics.
• If ever silk is washed in water, ensure it is washed in soft lukewarm water using a good neutral soap only.
• Squeeze lightly by hand to remove water after washing.
• Always dry the silk in shade only on a flat surface instead of hanging.
• Use low to medium heat while ironing.
• Always iron silk on the reverse side.
• Never spray water to dampen silk before ironing as it may cause water spots on the fabric.
• Do not wash the stains with water, instead give it for dry cleaning.
STORE PURE SILKS THE RIGHT WAY
• Store your Silk in a clean and dry environment using Cotton bags; avoid plastic covers.
• Avoid direct contact with wood.
• Protect silk from insects, dust, excessive moisture and light.
• Periodically (every 3-6 months) expose silks to fresh air and store after reversing the folds.
• Wrap Silk Sarees in cotton cloth or brown paper to avoid blackening of zari.
• Instead of Naphthalene balls, keep silica gel sachets in storage racks.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING: We offer FREE SURFACE SHIPPING for all Indian orders. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout.
The Weaves Art (TWA) is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame. We ship Monday to Friday (excluding weekends and national holidays in India). Delivery within India takes 3 to 5 business days from dispatch. Should you need an expedited delivery, please DM (Direct Message) us and we will try our best to prioritize your order.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: For international shipping, the shipping cost will be calculated at the time of checkout. We deliver all major countries in the world and use the best possible service to get your order delivered to you. International delivery takes 7 to 10 business days from dispatch.