Amaira - Lilac Color Handwoven Kanjivaram Pure Silk Saree (with Silk Mark)
Elegance finds its muse in Amaira - the resplendent lilac hue handwoven Kanjivaram pure silk saree. Crafted with unparalleled artistry, this saree is a symphony of pure mulberry silk, an embodiment of opulence and grace. Each motif, each curve, and each glint of zari is a brushstroke told in threads of silk and woven with dreams. A masterpiece curated for brides and those who refuse to compromise on sartorial splendor for those special moments.
Saree body: A sanctuary that adorns itself with an intricate ballet of “floral vines (floral jaal pattern),” all over gracefully entwined with “whimsical tree motifs” and “ogee-shaped flowers.” Each meticulously woven motif stands as a testament to the artistry that flows through skilled hands, igniting a burst of brilliance in silver zari against the expansive backdrop of lilac hues.
Saree Border: Gleaming 6.25-inch gold zari borders adorn both edges of this masterpiece. The salmon rose hue of the borders evokes the soft and beautiful shades of dawn. At its core, a mesmerizing band of "polylobed arches" takes the limelight, where "Annapakshi motifs", "Gaja yazhi motifs (leogryph / a mythical animal)", and kili (parrot) motifs spring to life with every glint of gold zari. Separated by ornate pillars, embraced by the grace of "twin peacock motifs", and regal "elephant motifs", amidst the graceful "veldhari stripes" and "kamalam motif" bands. Encircled by "leaf anklets" at one end and a substantial "bavanji border", at the bottom, seamlessly melding into this enchanting tale.
And then, a touch of contrast weaves its magic. "triangular gopura (pillayar moggu) motifs ", resplendent in blush pink and "outlined by the gleam of silver zari", emerge like a bewitching interlude between the saree’s body and its borders. This unexpected harmony adds depth to the visual symphony, a moment of contrast that captures the imagination.
Saree Pallu: The scintillating pallu, a treasure trove of elegance, mirrors the border’s brilliance with its recurring bands of intricate patterns nestled among "floral bands", flanked by delicate "leaf anklets". In the pallu's divided expanse, "diamond motifs" glisten like stars against a velvety night sky, adding a celestial touch of radiance.
Saree blouse: Completing this artistic symphony is an unstitched blouse in a dark coral hue with matching gold zari borders, a harmonious companion to the saree.
The Finer Details:
- Source: Curated directly from the weaver.
- Weaving Cluster: Kanchipuram.
- Technic: Brocade | Korvai | Petni.
- Saree Color: Lilac (light medium shade of orchid).
- Blouse Color: Dark Coral.
- Fabric / Material: Pure Mulberry Silk | Silver & Gold Zari.
- Measurements: Saree Length: 5.50 Meters | Saree Width: 48-50 Inches. | Weight: 850-900 gms
- Blouse: 0.8Meters
- Authenticity: Silk Mark Tag
❗Disclaimer: This saree is handwoven and may exhibit minor irregularities inherent to the human touch involved in the weaving process. We make every effort to present accurate images and specifications of the saree. However, due to variations in screen resolution and digital photography, the actual product color might slightly differ. Additionally, the dimensions provided are approximate values.
• It is advisable to only dry-clean our Sarees. Use mild detergent to hand wash Cotton Sarees.
WASH, DRY & IRON PURE SILK THE RIGHT WAY
• For first three washes, dry cleaning is advisable for silk fabrics.
• If ever silk is washed in water, ensure it is washed in soft lukewarm water using a good neutral soap only.
• Squeeze lightly by hand to remove water after washing.
• Always dry the silk in shade only on a flat surface instead of hanging.
• Use low to medium heat while ironing.
• Always iron silk on the reverse side.
• Never spray water to dampen silk before ironing as it may cause water spots on the fabric.
• Do not wash the stains with water, instead give it for dry cleaning.
STORE PURE SILKS THE RIGHT WAY
• Store your Silk in a clean and dry environment using Cotton bags; avoid plastic covers.
• Avoid direct contact with wood.
• Protect silk from insects, dust, excessive moisture and light.
• Periodically (every 3-6 months) expose silks to fresh air and store after reversing the folds.
• Wrap Silk Sarees in cotton cloth or brown paper to avoid blackening of zari.
• Instead of Naphthalene balls, keep silica gel sachets in storage racks.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING: We offer FREE SURFACE SHIPPING for all Indian orders. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout.
The Weaves Art (TWA) is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame. We ship Monday to Friday (excluding weekends and national holidays in India). Delivery within India takes 3 to 5 business days from dispatch. Should you need an expedited delivery, please DM (Direct Message) us and we will try our best to prioritize your order.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: For international shipping, the shipping cost will be calculated at the time of checkout. We deliver all major countries in the world and use the best possible service to get your order delivered to you. International delivery takes 7 to 10 business days from dispatch.