Aadvika - Handwoven Korvai Kanchipuram Pure Silk Saree (with Silk Mark)
Sheer luxe & handwoven novelty, our Aadvika, the handwoven, Korvai Kanchipuram Pure Silk Saree is for the bride and her bridesmaids that radiate confidence, charisma, and impeccable style. The classic fusion of olive green & chili red hues and the intricate Jacquard Saree's body with embossed flower buds all over is an extra spot of luster.
Saree Border: Stunning contrast gold zari top border and base 7-inch chili red color Korvai border with forest green color selvage, blends timeless elegance & impeccable craftsmanship. Crafted with breathtaking detail, the base border embellished with encircled majestic Gaja Yali (part-lion & part-elephant) motifs with paisley vines in gold zari against the brilliant chili red & a diagonal weave zari band encompassed in Pavunpet motifs stand out in all its splendor!
Inspired by the temple sculptures, Yali / Yazhi (Vyala or Vidala in Sanskrit) has been a ubiquitous and significant motif in Kanjivaram silk sarees and is believed to be utterly auspicious for sarees worn for weddings and other auspicious ceremonies.
Saree Pallu: The dazzling pallu in chili red color and gold zari is the perfect marriage of grandeur and romantic charm. The field of the pallu is extravagant in gold zari decorated with an ogee pattern flanked by Pavunpet motifs and Veldhari paisleys.
Saree Blouse: Come with an unstitched Jacquard blouse in chili red color with intricately woven raised/textured flower buds all over and a border with a band of gold zari akin to the saree border and a forest green selvage.
The Finer Details:
- Source: Curated directly from the weaver.
- Weaving Cluster: Kanchipuram / Kanjivaram.
- Technic: Korvai & Petni.
- Saree Color: Olive Green & Chilli Red.
- Blouse Color: Chilli Red.
- Fabric / Material: Pure Mulberry Silk & Pure Zari.
- Measurements: Saree Length: 5.50 Meters | Saree Width: 48-50 Inches
- Blouse: 0.7 Meters
- Authenticity: Silk Mark Tag
❗Disclaimer: This is a handloom Saree and may have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of human involvement in the weaving process. We attempt to display Saree images and Saree specifications as accurately as possible. However, actual product color may vary slightly because of screen resolution & digital photography and dimensions are only approximate values.
• It is advisable to only dry-clean our Sarees. Use mild detergent to hand wash Cotton Sarees.
WASH, DRY & IRON PURE SILK THE RIGHT WAY
• For first three washes, dry cleaning is advisable for silk fabrics.
• If ever silk is washed in water, ensure it is washed in soft lukewarm water using a good neutral soap only.
• Squeeze lightly by hand to remove water after washing.
• Always dry the silk in shade only on a flat surface instead of hanging.
• Use low to medium heat while ironing.
• Always iron silk on the reverse side.
• Never spray water to dampen silk before ironing as it may cause water spots on the fabric.
• Do not wash the stains with water, instead give it for dry cleaning.
STORE PURE SILKS THE RIGHT WAY
• Store your Silk in a clean and dry environment using Cotton bags; avoid plastic covers.
• Avoid direct contact with wood.
• Protect silk from insects, dust, excessive moisture and light.
• Periodically (every 3-6 months) expose silks to fresh air and store after reversing the folds.
• Wrap Silk Sarees in cotton cloth or brown paper to avoid blackening of zari.
• Instead of Naphthalene balls, keep silica gel sachets in storage racks.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING: We offer FREE SURFACE SHIPPING for all Indian orders. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout.
The Weaves Art (TWA) is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame. We ship Monday to Friday (excluding weekends and national holidays in India). Delivery within India takes 3 to 5 business days from dispatch. Should you need an expedited delivery, please DM (Direct Message) us and we will try our best to prioritize your order.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: For international shipping, the shipping cost will be calculated at the time of checkout. We deliver all major countries in the world and use the best possible service to get your order delivered to you. International delivery takes 7 to 10 business days from dispatch.