Sanyukta - Handloom Bandhani Kanchipuram Pure Silk Saree (with Silk Mark)
In the ethereal embrace of tradition, behold Sanyukta - an elegant Handloom Bandhani Kanchipuram pure silk saree that transcends traditional boundaries, intertwining the rich legacies of Kanchipuram and the intricate artistry of Bandhani. Immersed in dual shades of powder blue and dusty teal, this masterpiece glistens with an iridescent charm, boasting a breathtaking "bandhani floral pattern" meticulously crafted in high-quality gold zari and silver zari.
The fusion of Kanchipuram hand weaving and the Bandhani technique propels this saree into a realm of unparalleled beauty. It orchestrates a symphony of craftsmanship, where skillfully tied knots give rise to captivating patterns in silver & gold zari, revolutionizing the traditional Kanchipuram design. Sanyukta stands as a testament to the harmonious blend of tradition and modernity, paying homage to women who embrace change with elegance and flair. Perfect for every occasion, it promises to grace your presence with a dash of unparalleled style.
Saree Border: The scintillating 5-inch silver zari borders on both edges on a Mauve taupe base add a touch of glamour. Adorned with "chakram motifs", "floral vines", and "mayil kann motifs (Peacock's eye with central dot / Diamond pattern), creating a visual masterpiece that's both contrasting and captivating. The contrasting Mauve taupe selvage finishes the ensemble, adding a touch of style and opulence to the saree.
Saree Pallu: The scintillating silver zari pallu, a mirror image of the breathtaking beauty adorning the saree border, boasts intricate "floral chandeliers" set against a divided field. As this radiant masterpiece gracefully descends over your shoulder, a transformative moment unfolds. The air seems to shimmer with the ethereal essence of the saree, and you find yourself irresistibly compelled to twirl. In each twirl, the interwoven threads catch the light, creating a dance of shadows and reflections that amplifies the enchantment of this extraordinary creation.
Saree blouse: Completing this symphony of elegance is the unstitched blouse in the Mauve taupe hue. Adorned with "asymmetric silver zari line patterns" and a "border that mirrors the saree", it's a true complement to the opulence of Sanyukta.
The Finer Details:
- Source: Curated directly from the weaver.
- Weaving Cluster: Kanchipuram.
- Technic: Brocade | Petni.
- Saree Color: Powder Blue and Dusty Teal.
- Blouse Color: Mauve Taupe (a blend of dull purple and dark shade of pink).
- Fabric / Material: Pure Mulberry Silk and High Quality Fine Silver & Gold Zari.
- Measurements: Saree Length: 5.50 Meters | Saree Width: 48-50 Inches. | Weight: 850-900 gms
- Blouse: 0.8Meters
- Authenticity: Silk Mark Tag
❗Disclaimer: This saree is handwoven and may exhibit minor irregularities inherent to the human touch involved in the weaving process. We make every effort to present accurate images and specifications of the saree. However, due to variations in screen resolution and digital photography, the actual product color might slightly differ. Additionally, the dimensions provided are approximate values.
• It is advisable to only dry-clean our Sarees. Use mild detergent to hand wash Cotton Sarees.
WASH, DRY & IRON PURE SILK THE RIGHT WAY
• For first three washes, dry cleaning is advisable for silk fabrics.
• If ever silk is washed in water, ensure it is washed in soft lukewarm water using a good neutral soap only.
• Squeeze lightly by hand to remove water after washing.
• Always dry the silk in shade only on a flat surface instead of hanging.
• Use low to medium heat while ironing.
• Always iron silk on the reverse side.
• Never spray water to dampen silk before ironing as it may cause water spots on the fabric.
• Do not wash the stains with water, instead give it for dry cleaning.
STORE PURE SILKS THE RIGHT WAY
• Store your Silk in a clean and dry environment using Cotton bags; avoid plastic covers.
• Avoid direct contact with wood.
• Protect silk from insects, dust, excessive moisture and light.
• Periodically (every 3-6 months) expose silks to fresh air and store after reversing the folds.
• Wrap Silk Sarees in cotton cloth or brown paper to avoid blackening of zari.
• Instead of Naphthalene balls, keep silica gel sachets in storage racks.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING: We offer FREE SURFACE SHIPPING for all Indian orders. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout.
The Weaves Art (TWA) is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame. We ship Monday to Friday (excluding weekends and national holidays in India). Delivery within India takes 3 to 5 business days from dispatch. Should you need an expedited delivery, please DM (Direct Message) us and we will try our best to prioritize your order.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: For international shipping, the shipping cost will be calculated at the time of checkout. We deliver all major countries in the world and use the best possible service to get your order delivered to you. International delivery takes 7 to 10 business days from dispatch.