Haima - Goldenrod Yellow Handloom Kanchipuram Pure Silk Saree (with Silk Mark)
Embrace Haima - Handloom Kanchipuram Pure Silk Saree, a radiant masterpiece, crafted with Pure Mulberry silk, that embodies the essence of opulence and grace. In a mesmerizing shade of dark goldenrod yellow, it stands as a beacon of uniqueness, a true testament to grandeur, and the ultimate choice for every special occasion.
Saree Body: The saree’s body weaves an enchanting tale through its recurring columns, each guiding you on a journey of unparalleled elegance.
In the first column, the exquisite "Banarasi floral Butas" will captivate you, arranged in a half-repeat pattern.
The second column orchestrates a mesmerizing symphony of recurring patterns, divided with the enchanting "Kuyilkann motifs (cuckoo's eye," exhibits a small central dot within its diamond pattern.)". Within this section, you’ll find "dainty diamond motifs" arranged meticulously, creating a bewitching flower composition, the captivating allure of "Thuthiri poo (delicate flower patterns)", the elegant grace of "Neli" (resembling the triple wavy lines reminiscent of the pattern found on toe-rings or “Matti”), the mystique of "Rudraksham motifs", and the distinctive charm of the "South Indian Vanki (armlet with its unique inverted V-shaped design)". Together, they form a harmonious tapestry of artistry and culture.
The last column unveils a captivating "floral jaal" intricately woven in shimmering silver zari, adding an enchanting finishing touch to this masterpiece of artistry and craftsmanship.
Saree Border: The saree boasts a contrast 9-inch glistening border at the bottom and a 6-inch border on top, shimmering in silver with hints of gold on an olive brown color canvas. Awesomely rendered border with one segment embellished with the "Kodi Visiri pattern, resembling ornate chains (bear a striking similarity to the motifs adorning the lintels of South Indian temples)", and another segment adorned with "diamond mesh pattern” within enclosed “rudraksham bands". The Olive brown selvedge adds an extra layer of grace and sophistication.
Saree Pallu: The pièce de résistance is the scintillating pallu, resplendent in gold and silver zari. It mirrors the border’s enchanting pattern, inviting you to twirl and dance with grace.
Saree Blouse: Complementing this ensemble is an unstitched olive brown color blouse, adorned all over with a "floral jaal in zari", accompanied by a "zari border" that mirrors the saree’s border.
The Finer Details:
- Source: Curated directly from the weaver.
- Weaving Cluster: Kanchipuram.
- Technic: Brocade | Petni.
- Saree Color: Dark Goldenrod Yellow.
- Blouse Color: Olive Brown (medium dark shade of yellow).
- Fabric / Material: Pure Mulberry Silk and High Quality Fine Silver & Gold Zari.
- Measurements: Saree Length: 5.50 Meters | Saree Width: 48-50 Inches. | Weight: 850-900 gms
- Blouse: 0.8Meters
- Authenticity: Silk Mark Tag
❗Disclaimer: This saree is handwoven and may exhibit minor irregularities inherent to the human touch involved in the weaving process. We make every effort to present accurate images and specifications of the saree. However, due to variations in screen resolution and digital photography, the actual product color might slightly differ. Additionally, the dimensions provided are approximate values.
• It is advisable to only dry-clean our Sarees. Use mild detergent to hand wash Cotton Sarees.
WASH, DRY & IRON PURE SILK THE RIGHT WAY
• For first three washes, dry cleaning is advisable for silk fabrics.
• If ever silk is washed in water, ensure it is washed in soft lukewarm water using a good neutral soap only.
• Squeeze lightly by hand to remove water after washing.
• Always dry the silk in shade only on a flat surface instead of hanging.
• Use low to medium heat while ironing.
• Always iron silk on the reverse side.
• Never spray water to dampen silk before ironing as it may cause water spots on the fabric.
• Do not wash the stains with water, instead give it for dry cleaning.
STORE PURE SILKS THE RIGHT WAY
• Store your Silk in a clean and dry environment using Cotton bags; avoid plastic covers.
• Avoid direct contact with wood.
• Protect silk from insects, dust, excessive moisture and light.
• Periodically (every 3-6 months) expose silks to fresh air and store after reversing the folds.
• Wrap Silk Sarees in cotton cloth or brown paper to avoid blackening of zari.
• Instead of Naphthalene balls, keep silica gel sachets in storage racks.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING: We offer FREE SURFACE SHIPPING for all Indian orders. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout.
The Weaves Art (TWA) is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame. We ship Monday to Friday (excluding weekends and national holidays in India). Delivery within India takes 3 to 5 business days from dispatch. Should you need an expedited delivery, please DM (Direct Message) us and we will try our best to prioritize your order.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: For international shipping, the shipping cost will be calculated at the time of checkout. We deliver all major countries in the world and use the best possible service to get your order delivered to you. International delivery takes 7 to 10 business days from dispatch.