Floral White Color Star Butta Handloom Kanchi Cotton Saree
With a subtle nod to dignity, this gorgeous handloom Kanchi Cotton Saree in floral white shade, gracefully beautified with the black shade "Star buttas" (petite dots) all over the saree body in enclosed “Muthu Kattam” (Graph Checks), will be a sure-fire winner with your workwear wardrobe. Layer up with a jacket on top for a more dressed-up fashion.
Saree Border: Complementing the saree, the black shade border on either side in Plain weave, along with "Rudrarksham" motifs enclosed in Green-Cyan "Muthu" (pearls) motifs, fringed with "Pillayar moggu" (small temple tower) motifs, is a true classic and adds sophistication to the drape.
Saree Pallu: The modest Pallu with repeated bands of sizeable "Manga" (paisleys) motifs decorated with "Kamalam" (lotus) motifs and a partitioned field of pallu embellished with "Meen" (fish) motifs in enclosed "Rudrarksham" motifs, "Muthu vari" / "Muthu sir" motifs (a line of pearls) in green-cyan color flanked by a "leaf golusu" (anklet) adds boundless grace to the drape.
Saree Blouse: Come with an unstitched Floral white Color blouse along with a border akin to the Saree.
❗Disclaimer: This is a handloom Saree and may have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of human involvement in the weaving process. Actual product color may vary slightly because of screen resolution and digital photography.
• It is advisable to only dry-clean our Sarees. Use mild detergent to hand wash Cotton Sarees.
WASH, DRY & IRON PURE SILK THE RIGHT WAY
• For first three washes, dry cleaning is advisable for silk fabrics.
• If ever silk is washed in water, ensure it is washed in soft lukewarm water using a good neutral soap only.
• Squeeze lightly by hand to remove water after washing.
• Always dry the silk in shade only on a flat surface instead of hanging.
• Use low to medium heat while ironing.
• Always iron silk on the reverse side.
• Never spray water to dampen silk before ironing as it may cause water spots on the fabric.
• Do not wash the stains with water, instead give it for dry cleaning.
STORE PURE SILKS THE RIGHT WAY
• Store your Silk in a clean and dry environment using Cotton bags; avoid plastic covers.
• Avoid direct contact with wood.
• Protect silk from insects, dust, excessive moisture and light.
• Periodically (every 3-6 months) expose silks to fresh air and store after reversing the folds.
• Wrap Silk Sarees in cotton cloth or brown paper to avoid blackening of zari.
• Instead of Naphthalene balls, keep silica gel sachets in storage racks.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING: We offer FREE SURFACE SHIPPING for all Indian orders. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout.
The Weaves Art (TWA) is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame. We ship Monday to Friday (excluding weekends and national holidays in India). Delivery within India takes 3 to 5 business days from dispatch. Should you need an expedited delivery, please DM (Direct Message) us and we will try our best to prioritize your order.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: For international shipping, the shipping cost will be calculated at the time of checkout. We deliver all major countries in the world and use the best possible service to get your order delivered to you. International delivery takes 7 to 10 business days from dispatch.