Handloom Vazhaipoo Stripes Kanchi Cotton Saree
Are you a cotton saree obsessive? Exude free-flowing elegance at your next formal invite in our breezy and soft handloom Kanchi Cotton Saree. Versatile and oh-so-pretty, sporting all-over Vazhaipoo stripes (“Aathi vazhai” bear a resemblance to the horizontal stripes of a Plantain flower), this horizontal Vari / Kodu Kanchi Cotton saree alternating Champagne color and Ivory colors is throw-on-and-go saree & slots right into any staple wardrobe situation.
Saree body: Emphasizing timeless sophistication with 'Kalash buttas' in black shade and red color is a colorful art of harmony.
Saree Border: The either side of the border, accentuated with sequentially aligned thread work 'Yali' motifs and 'AnnaPakshi' motifs in black shade in enclosed checks confining in 'chevron pattern' in Vivid Red color add a striking look to this saree. 'Leaf golusu' (anklet) and durian white (a light shade of brown) selvage flank the ends.
Saree Pallu: The classic & masterfully crafted saree pallu is endearing and downright beautiful. Embellished with recurrent rows of "Mayil' (Peacock) motifs ornate with 'Vines' and 'Yali & AnnaPakshi' motifs in enclosed checks along with a field of Pallu adorned with 'Diamond motifs' in black shade, encompassed by 'Kodi Vasiri' (floral creeper) pattern in Vivid Red color brings this subtle saree to life. Leaf golusu (anklets) flank the ends.
Saree Blouse: Come with a blouse sporting all-over classic stripes along with a border akin to the saree border.
❗Disclaimer: This is a handloom Saree and may have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of human involvement in the weaving process. Actual product color may vary slightly because of screen resolution and digital photography.
• It is advisable to only dry-clean our Sarees. Use mild detergent to hand wash Cotton Sarees.
WASH, DRY & IRON PURE SILK THE RIGHT WAY
• For first three washes, dry cleaning is advisable for silk fabrics.
• If ever silk is washed in water, ensure it is washed in soft lukewarm water using a good neutral soap only.
• Squeeze lightly by hand to remove water after washing.
• Always dry the silk in shade only on a flat surface instead of hanging.
• Use low to medium heat while ironing.
• Always iron silk on the reverse side.
• Never spray water to dampen silk before ironing as it may cause water spots on the fabric.
• Do not wash the stains with water, instead give it for dry cleaning.
STORE PURE SILKS THE RIGHT WAY
• Store your Silk in a clean and dry environment using Cotton bags; avoid plastic covers.
• Avoid direct contact with wood.
• Protect silk from insects, dust, excessive moisture and light.
• Periodically (every 3-6 months) expose silks to fresh air and store after reversing the folds.
• Wrap Silk Sarees in cotton cloth or brown paper to avoid blackening of zari.
• Instead of Naphthalene balls, keep silica gel sachets in storage racks.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING: We offer FREE SURFACE SHIPPING for all Indian orders. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout.
The Weaves Art (TWA) is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame. We ship Monday to Friday (excluding weekends and national holidays in India). Delivery within India takes 3 to 5 business days from dispatch. Should you need an expedited delivery, please DM (Direct Message) us and we will try our best to prioritize your order.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: For international shipping, the shipping cost will be calculated at the time of checkout. We deliver all major countries in the world and use the best possible service to get your order delivered to you. International delivery takes 7 to 10 business days from dispatch.