Mayukhi - Handwoven Wedding Kanchi Pattu Saree (with Silk Mark)
Your perfect ensemble to look debonair. Nothing speaks more of elegance than this dual-tone Mandarin Orange & Azalea Pink shot handwoven Wedding Kanchi Pattu Saree. You will love Mayukhi for its sheer radiance & oh-so-glam look and is an especially striking choice for a wedding. The glistening zari and iridescence add even more drama to this Pattu saree.
Saree Body: An impeccable elegance. The dual-tone brocade body embellished is with vertically aligned 3-inch Peacock motifs sedentary on a tree twig woven in gold zari is alluring to the eyes.
Saree Border: The Azalea Pink border is supremely romantic. Features a 3-inch twill-weave Zari band identified by its pattern of diagonal lines, 1.5-inch Paisleys bedecked with creeping vines in gold zari and an azalea Pink selvage.
Saree Pallu: The twinkling Pallu adds a luxury edge to the Saree. Features a twill-weave flanked by paisley motifs encased with Arai Podigi motifs in gold zari.
Saree Blouse: Comes with an Azalea Pink color brocade blouse that has a leaf pattern, and a border reproduced as in Saree.
The Finer Details:
- Source: Curated directly from the weaver.
- Weaving Cluster: Kanchipuram / Kanjivaram
- Technic: Korvai & Petni
- Saree Color: Mandarin Orange and Azalea Pink shot.
- Blouse Color: Azalea Pink.
- Fabric / Material: Pure Mulberry Silk & Pure Zari.
- Measurements: Saree Length: 5.50 Meters | Saree Width: 48-50 Inches
- Blouse: 0.7 Meters
- Authenticity: Silk Mark Tag
❗Disclaimer: This is a handloom Saree and may have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of human involvement in the weaving process. We attempt to display Saree images and Saree specifications as accurately as possible. However, actual product color may vary slightly because of screen resolution & digital photography and dimensions are only approximate values.
• It is advisable to only dry-clean our Sarees. Use mild detergent to hand wash Cotton Sarees.
WASH, DRY & IRON PURE SILK THE RIGHT WAY
• For first three washes, dry cleaning is advisable for silk fabrics.
• If ever silk is washed in water, ensure it is washed in soft lukewarm water using a good neutral soap only.
• Squeeze lightly by hand to remove water after washing.
• Always dry the silk in shade only on a flat surface instead of hanging.
• Use low to medium heat while ironing.
• Always iron silk on the reverse side.
• Never spray water to dampen silk before ironing as it may cause water spots on the fabric.
• Do not wash the stains with water, instead give it for dry cleaning.
STORE PURE SILKS THE RIGHT WAY
• Store your Silk in a clean and dry environment using Cotton bags; avoid plastic covers.
• Avoid direct contact with wood.
• Protect silk from insects, dust, excessive moisture and light.
• Periodically (every 3-6 months) expose silks to fresh air and store after reversing the folds.
• Wrap Silk Sarees in cotton cloth or brown paper to avoid blackening of zari.
• Instead of Naphthalene balls, keep silica gel sachets in storage racks.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING: We offer FREE SURFACE SHIPPING for all Indian orders. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout.
The Weaves Art (TWA) is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame. We ship Monday to Friday (excluding weekends and national holidays in India). Delivery within India takes 3 to 5 business days from dispatch. Should you need an expedited delivery, please DM (Direct Message) us and we will try our best to prioritize your order.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: For international shipping, the shipping cost will be calculated at the time of checkout. We deliver all major countries in the world and use the best possible service to get your order delivered to you. International delivery takes 7 to 10 business days from dispatch.