Sohana - Medieval Blue color Handloom 1000 Butta Kanchi Cotton Saree
Embrace the heritage Kanchipuram craftsmanship and grace yourself with Sohana, the stunning handloom 1000 Butta Kanchi Cotton saree. Crafted from high-quality cotton, this saree in a timeless Medieval Blue color offers exceptional comfort and durability. Its timeless appeal and intricate motifs make it a statement piece that reflects your impeccable taste and appreciation for artistry.
Saree Body: Adorned with meticulously woven “Peacock motifs”, “Kamalam motifs”, and “Gandaberunda motifs (two-headed mythological bird)”, creating a mesmerizing pattern that is visually captivating. The motifs are skillfully created in a harmonious combination of old lace color and tangerine orange, alternating within the enclosed “muttu kattam checks”.
Saree Border: The Saree boasts an enchanting "Retta pettu border" in a captivating dark green-blue color. Adorned with bands of exquisite "Kamalam motifs" and "Rudraksham motifs", arranged alternately within enclosed "Chevron strips" in tangerine orange color. To further enhance the border’s allure, it is embellished with "three tangerine-colored ribbons", a strip adorned with "Kalasam motifs", adding a touch of geometry and structure to the design. Flanking the border are intricate "Temple motifs", which exude elegance and reverence. Finally, the border is finished with a light maroon-colored selvedge, which adds a bold and contrasting touch.
Saree Pallu: Embellished with intricate bands featuring "pairs of Kili (Parrot) motifs", delicately delineated with floral plants. Alongside these, there are bands showcasing "pairs of Horse motifs", facing each other in a harmonious dance, all nestled within an enclosed pattern that mirrors the design from the border. The divided field of the pallu boasts a mesmerizing diagonal weave in a vibrant tangerine orange color, accentuated with "Temple motifs" in a rich medieval blue color, evoking a regal and majestic feel. To complete, the entire pattern is flanked by "Kalasam motifs", symbolizing auspiciousness and blessings, infusing the saree with a special significance.
Saree Blouse: Comes with an unstitched running blouse in medieval Blue color along with a border, as in the saree.
Measurements: 6.2mts (including blouse)
❗Disclaimer: This is a handloom Saree and may have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of human involvement in the weaving process. Actual product color may vary slightly because of screen resolution and digital photography.
• It is advisable to only dry-clean our Sarees. Use mild detergent to hand wash Cotton Sarees.
WASH, DRY & IRON PURE SILK THE RIGHT WAY
• For first three washes, dry cleaning is advisable for silk fabrics.
• If ever silk is washed in water, ensure it is washed in soft lukewarm water using a good neutral soap only.
• Squeeze lightly by hand to remove water after washing.
• Always dry the silk in shade only on a flat surface instead of hanging.
• Use low to medium heat while ironing.
• Always iron silk on the reverse side.
• Never spray water to dampen silk before ironing as it may cause water spots on the fabric.
• Do not wash the stains with water, instead give it for dry cleaning.
STORE PURE SILKS THE RIGHT WAY
• Store your Silk in a clean and dry environment using Cotton bags; avoid plastic covers.
• Avoid direct contact with wood.
• Protect silk from insects, dust, excessive moisture and light.
• Periodically (every 3-6 months) expose silks to fresh air and store after reversing the folds.
• Wrap Silk Sarees in cotton cloth or brown paper to avoid blackening of zari.
• Instead of Naphthalene balls, keep silica gel sachets in storage racks.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING: We offer FREE SURFACE SHIPPING for all Indian orders. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout.
The Weaves Art (TWA) is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame. We ship Monday to Friday (excluding weekends and national holidays in India). Delivery within India takes 3 to 5 business days from dispatch. Should you need an expedited delivery, please DM (Direct Message) us and we will try our best to prioritize your order.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: For international shipping, the shipping cost will be calculated at the time of checkout. We deliver all major countries in the world and use the best possible service to get your order delivered to you. International delivery takes 7 to 10 business days from dispatch.