Rudra - Old Mauve Color Handloom 1000 Butta Kanchi Cotton Saree
Exuding understated luxury and timeless elegance, Rudra is a subtle yet stunning Ayiram butta Handloom Kanchi Cotton Saree in a gorgeous old mauve hue. The saree boasts a plethora of intricately woven "Rudraksham motifs" in enclosed checks in lace color that embody the rich cultural heritage of India and hold deep-rooted symbolism. This stunning saree is a perfect addition to any wardrobe, infusing vitality and liveliness into any occasion.
Saree border: The gorgeous saree border divided into parts features recurrent bands of "Greek key pattern", a "plain weave pattern" in medium vermilion color on a old mauve color base flanked by a "pillayar moggu" (smaller temple design described as Reku) along with the striking "Anna Pakshi motifs" at the bottom aligned in a row and the crimson red selvage seamlessly blend to add an extra touch of elegance.
Saree Pallu: Replica of Saree border with the perfect fusion of geometrical patterns. Along with a divided field with "Sittai Pencil motifs", the gorgeously enhanced Pallu with subtle "Neli" (wavy single line) pattern, bands of orange plain weave flanked by "pillayar moggu motifs" add that poise to this Kanchi Cotton saree.
Saree Blouse: Comes with an unstitched blouse in old Mauve color with a border similar to the Saree border.
Measurements: 6.2mts (including blouse)
❗Disclaimer: This is a handloom Saree and may have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of human involvement in the weaving process. Actual product color may vary slightly because of screen resolution and digital photography.
• It is advisable to only dry-clean our Sarees. Use mild detergent to hand wash Cotton Sarees.
WASH, DRY & IRON PURE SILK THE RIGHT WAY
• For first three washes, dry cleaning is advisable for silk fabrics.
• If ever silk is washed in water, ensure it is washed in soft lukewarm water using a good neutral soap only.
• Squeeze lightly by hand to remove water after washing.
• Always dry the silk in shade only on a flat surface instead of hanging.
• Use low to medium heat while ironing.
• Always iron silk on the reverse side.
• Never spray water to dampen silk before ironing as it may cause water spots on the fabric.
• Do not wash the stains with water, instead give it for dry cleaning.
STORE PURE SILKS THE RIGHT WAY
• Store your Silk in a clean and dry environment using Cotton bags; avoid plastic covers.
• Avoid direct contact with wood.
• Protect silk from insects, dust, excessive moisture and light.
• Periodically (every 3-6 months) expose silks to fresh air and store after reversing the folds.
• Wrap Silk Sarees in cotton cloth or brown paper to avoid blackening of zari.
• Instead of Naphthalene balls, keep silica gel sachets in storage racks.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING: We offer FREE SURFACE SHIPPING for all Indian orders. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout.
The Weaves Art (TWA) is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame. We ship Monday to Friday (excluding weekends and national holidays in India). Delivery within India takes 3 to 5 business days from dispatch. Should you need an expedited delivery, please DM (Direct Message) us and we will try our best to prioritize your order.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: For international shipping, the shipping cost will be calculated at the time of checkout. We deliver all major countries in the world and use the best possible service to get your order delivered to you. International delivery takes 7 to 10 business days from dispatch.