Ruben Red Ghicha Silk Madhubani art Saree
The elegance of the Royal Courtyard - Flattering and feminine, our vivid Ruben Red Color Ghicha Silk Madhubani art Saree and a contrast Charcoal Black blouse is an effortless, smart choice for any occasion. Curated with the festive season in mind, this Saree has all the hallmarks of a classic style and is the option your wardrobe needs for the season. Keep the accessories simple and let the Saree do the talking.
The exquisite border and Pallu in Cannoli Cream color adds a dash of vibrancy with Madhubani Art - a unique theme of Royal courtyard in Godna Style and has a Charcoal Black Selvedge.
Godna Style is instantly recognizable for its black outlined drawings, reimagining the original practice of tattooing. The Godna style art in this saree has a gorgeous Queen and King painting and emphasizes several geometric patterns, natural elements including flora and fauna.
Birds and fish are always present in the Godna Style of Madhubani Art that conveys a blessing or an auspicious greeting. The symbols used in this Madhubani Art Saree are Fish and Peacock and have their specific meanings. The Fish symbolizes fertility, procreation, and good luck while Peacocks are associated with romantic love and the epitome of beauty and ecstasy.
We leave the rest of the art to your imagination!
❗Disclaimer: Actual product color may vary slightly because of screen resolution and digital photography.
• It is advisable to only dry-clean our Sarees. Use mild detergent to hand wash Cotton Sarees.
WASH, DRY & IRON PURE SILK THE RIGHT WAY
• For first three washes, dry cleaning is advisable for silk fabrics.
• If ever silk is washed in water, ensure it is washed in soft lukewarm water using a good neutral soap only.
• Squeeze lightly by hand to remove water after washing.
• Always dry the silk in shade only on a flat surface instead of hanging.
• Use low to medium heat while ironing.
• Always iron silk on the reverse side.
• Never spray water to dampen silk before ironing as it may cause water spots on the fabric.
• Do not wash the stains with water, instead give it for dry cleaning.
STORE PURE SILKS THE RIGHT WAY
• Store your Silk in a clean and dry environment using Cotton bags; avoid plastic covers.
• Avoid direct contact with wood.
• Protect silk from insects, dust, excessive moisture and light.
• Periodically (every 3-6 months) expose silks to fresh air and store after reversing the folds.
• Wrap Silk Sarees in cotton cloth or brown paper to avoid blackening of zari.
• Instead of Naphthalene balls, keep silica gel sachets in storage racks.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING: We offer FREE SURFACE SHIPPING for all Indian orders. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout.
The Weaves Art (TWA) is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame. We ship Monday to Friday (excluding weekends and national holidays in India). Delivery within India takes 3 to 5 business days from dispatch. Should you need an expedited delivery, please DM (Direct Message) us and we will try our best to prioritize your order.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: For international shipping, the shipping cost will be calculated at the time of checkout. We deliver all major countries in the world and use the best possible service to get your order delivered to you. International delivery takes 7 to 10 business days from dispatch.