Shrijani - Double Shade Handloom Retta Kili 1000 Butta Kanchi Cotton Saree with Zari Border & Pallu
Imbue a bit of paradise to your wardrobe with our Shrijani. Enticing and sophisticated, Shrijani, the Handloom 1000 Butta Kanchi Cotton Saree in shimmering hues of Midnight green & Sea Blue with Retta Kili (Twin Parrots) pattern, is grand and exquisite.Representing courtship and passion, the skillfully crafted propitious "Retta Kili motifs" in Ivory and oranges shades arranged in grids on the Saree body transform this wonderful classic Kanchi cotton Saree into something magnificent.
Saree border: Elegant diagonal weave half fine zari border decorated with light chocolate color strips flanked by leaf anklet, and a red-violet selvage, frames the drape to the perfection.
Saree Pallu: Uplifted with Zari "Parrot motifs" perched on "Peacock motifs" and "Twill weave" in encircled "Veldhari stripes" (a dot inside the bends of the line) flanked by a "Paisley anklets" is a magnificent way to give it a much more regal look. The divided field enhanced with "Sittai pencil motifs" in light orange color reinforces grace to the drape.
Saree Blouse: Comes with an unstitched blouse in the shades of Midnight green & Sea Blue with a Zari border similar to the Saree border.
Measurements: 6.2mts (including blouse)
❗Disclaimer: This is a handloom Saree and may have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of human involvement in the weaving process. Actual product color may vary slightly because of screen resolution and digital photography.
• It is advisable to only dry-clean our Sarees. Use mild detergent to hand wash Cotton Sarees.
WASH, DRY & IRON PURE SILK THE RIGHT WAY
• For first three washes, dry cleaning is advisable for silk fabrics.
• If ever silk is washed in water, ensure it is washed in soft lukewarm water using a good neutral soap only.
• Squeeze lightly by hand to remove water after washing.
• Always dry the silk in shade only on a flat surface instead of hanging.
• Use low to medium heat while ironing.
• Always iron silk on the reverse side.
• Never spray water to dampen silk before ironing as it may cause water spots on the fabric.
• Do not wash the stains with water, instead give it for dry cleaning.
STORE PURE SILKS THE RIGHT WAY
• Store your Silk in a clean and dry environment using Cotton bags; avoid plastic covers.
• Avoid direct contact with wood.
• Protect silk from insects, dust, excessive moisture and light.
• Periodically (every 3-6 months) expose silks to fresh air and store after reversing the folds.
• Wrap Silk Sarees in cotton cloth or brown paper to avoid blackening of zari.
• Instead of Naphthalene balls, keep silica gel sachets in storage racks.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING: We offer FREE SURFACE SHIPPING for all Indian orders. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout.
The Weaves Art (TWA) is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame. We ship Monday to Friday (excluding weekends and national holidays in India). Delivery within India takes 3 to 5 business days from dispatch. Should you need an expedited delivery, please DM (Direct Message) us and we will try our best to prioritize your order.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: For international shipping, the shipping cost will be calculated at the time of checkout. We deliver all major countries in the world and use the best possible service to get your order delivered to you. International delivery takes 7 to 10 business days from dispatch.