Yugma - Carmine Red Handloom Retta Kili 1000 Butta Kanchi Cotton Saree
Infuse a bit of paradise to your wardrobe with our Yugma. Alluring and splendidly sophisticated, Yugma, the Handloom 1000 Butta Kanchi Cotton Saree in Carmine Red hue with Retta Kili (Twin Parrots) pattern, is grand and exquisite. Signifying courtship and passion, the artfully made propitious Retta Kili motifs in Ivory shade and Orange hue placed in grids on the Saree body convert this marvelous classic Kanchi cotton Saree into something incredibly dazzling.
Saree border: Delicate diagonal weave border in light shade of green decorated with orange color strips flanked by flower bud anklet, and a green selvage, frames the drape to the perfection.
Saree Pallu: Elevated with recurrent bands of "Parrot motifs" perched on "Peacock motifs" and "Twill weave" in enclosed "Veldhari stripes" (a dot inside the bends of the line) flanked by "Paisley anklets" is simply a glorious way to give it a much more regal look. The divided field enhanced with "Sittai Pencil motifs" in carrot orange color further adds grace to the drape.
Saree Blouse: Comes with an unstitched blouse in Carmine red color with a border similar to the Saree border.
Measurements: 6.2mts (including blouse)
❗Disclaimer: This is a handloom Saree and may have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of human involvement in the weaving process. Actual product color may vary slightly because of screen resolution and digital photography.
• It is advisable to only dry-clean our Sarees. Use mild detergent to hand wash Cotton Sarees.
WASH, DRY & IRON PURE SILK THE RIGHT WAY
• For first three washes, dry cleaning is advisable for silk fabrics.
• If ever silk is washed in water, ensure it is washed in soft lukewarm water using a good neutral soap only.
• Squeeze lightly by hand to remove water after washing.
• Always dry the silk in shade only on a flat surface instead of hanging.
• Use low to medium heat while ironing.
• Always iron silk on the reverse side.
• Never spray water to dampen silk before ironing as it may cause water spots on the fabric.
• Do not wash the stains with water, instead give it for dry cleaning.
STORE PURE SILKS THE RIGHT WAY
• Store your Silk in a clean and dry environment using Cotton bags; avoid plastic covers.
• Avoid direct contact with wood.
• Protect silk from insects, dust, excessive moisture and light.
• Periodically (every 3-6 months) expose silks to fresh air and store after reversing the folds.
• Wrap Silk Sarees in cotton cloth or brown paper to avoid blackening of zari.
• Instead of Naphthalene balls, keep silica gel sachets in storage racks.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING: We offer FREE SURFACE SHIPPING for all Indian orders. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout.
The Weaves Art (TWA) is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame. We ship Monday to Friday (excluding weekends and national holidays in India). Delivery within India takes 3 to 5 business days from dispatch. Should you need an expedited delivery, please DM (Direct Message) us and we will try our best to prioritize your order.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: For international shipping, the shipping cost will be calculated at the time of checkout. We deliver all major countries in the world and use the best possible service to get your order delivered to you. International delivery takes 7 to 10 business days from dispatch.