Mayuri - Tiffany Blue and Mint Green Pochampally Ikkat Silk Saree
Unique Ikat Saree for your unique style & an absolute must-have! In its two-tone Tiffany blue and Mint green hues, Mayuri is an exceptionally quirky checkered Saree and is another treasure from our Pochampally Ikat Silk Saree collection. From festivals to soirees, you can drape this Ikat Silk Saree for any occasion you have planned this season.
Saree Body: Effortlessly evoking, the adorned Gold Zari graph checks and painstakingly tie-dyed Peacock motifs add to the dreaminess.
Saree Border: Expressed with tradition, pedantic, and refined simplicity, the 3-inch gold zari border at the bottom, graced with Lemon chiffon color Temple motifs and a 5-inch scintillating Chevron Gold Zari with Royal blue color selvage elicit a contemporary feel while remaining artisanal. The 3-inch Gold Zari on the top has an original charm, putting a delicate shimmer to the Saree.
Saree Pallu: The twinkling Gold Zari graph checks Pallu on a Royal blue color base complemented by hexagon bands prettified with Yellow & White Specks emphasizes its lightness and makes it elegantly sophisticated. The bands are further flanked by gold zari strips.
Saree Blouse: Comes with a Royal Blue color blouse patterned with white specks in enclosed gold zari checks along with a border similar to the Saree border.
The Finer Details:
- Source: Curated directly from the weaver.
- Weaving Cluster: Pochampally
- Technic: Resist dyeing.
- Saree Color: Tiffany Blue and Mint Green.
Fabric / Material: Pure Mulberry Silk & Ornamental Zari.
- Measurements: Saree Length: 6.50 Meters | Saree Width: 46 Inches
- Blouse: 0.8 Meters.
- Authenticity: Handloom.
❗Disclaimer: This is a handloom Saree and may have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of human involvement in the weaving process. We attempt to display Saree images and Saree specifications as accurately as possible. However, actual product color may vary slightly because of screen resolution & digital photography and dimensions are only approximate values.
• It is advisable to only dry-clean our Sarees. Use mild detergent to hand wash Cotton Sarees.
WASH, DRY & IRON PURE SILK THE RIGHT WAY
• For first three washes, dry cleaning is advisable for silk fabrics.
• If ever silk is washed in water, ensure it is washed in soft lukewarm water using a good neutral soap only.
• Squeeze lightly by hand to remove water after washing.
• Always dry the silk in shade only on a flat surface instead of hanging.
• Use low to medium heat while ironing.
• Always iron silk on the reverse side.
• Never spray water to dampen silk before ironing as it may cause water spots on the fabric.
• Do not wash the stains with water, instead give it for dry cleaning.
STORE PURE SILKS THE RIGHT WAY
• Store your Silk in a clean and dry environment using Cotton bags; avoid plastic covers.
• Avoid direct contact with wood.
• Protect silk from insects, dust, excessive moisture and light.
• Periodically (every 3-6 months) expose silks to fresh air and store after reversing the folds.
• Wrap Silk Sarees in cotton cloth or brown paper to avoid blackening of zari.
• Instead of Naphthalene balls, keep silica gel sachets in storage racks.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING: We offer FREE SURFACE SHIPPING for all Indian orders. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout.
The Weaves Art (TWA) is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame. We ship Monday to Friday (excluding weekends and national holidays in India). Delivery within India takes 3 to 5 business days from dispatch. Should you need an expedited delivery, please DM (Direct Message) us and we will try our best to prioritize your order.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: For international shipping, the shipping cost will be calculated at the time of checkout. We deliver all major countries in the world and use the best possible service to get your order delivered to you. International delivery takes 7 to 10 business days from dispatch.