Barbie Pink Handloom Veldhari Checks Kanchi Cotton Saree
A perfect blend of elegant and Sophisticated, rev up your glamour with our handloom Veldhari Checks Kanchi Cotton Saree in Barbie Pink (Vivid purplish-red) with "VanaSingaram" border and Pallu. Such a creative masterpiece and a timeless investment staple to have on hand whenever you need something sensational for a formal occasion. Get yours before it's gone.
Saree body: There’s something magical about & you will love to embrace. Have aesthetically woven Chakram motifs and Annapakshi motifs in enclosed Horizontal Veldhari Checks (Wavy lines with dots in between) in Linen White & Paprika Orange Colors and Vertical Veldhari Checks in Alabaster white & Tuscan Sun Yellow Colors.
Saree Border: The exquisite and intricately woven 5" border emblazoned with VanaSingaram theme - featuring the glory of the forest, flanked by a Paprika Orange Stripes, Floral Salangai, and a Feldgrau (greenish grey color) Selvedge, provides a flattering complement to the drape.
Saree Pallu: Modest yet it's a delight to swirl in elegance. The Pallu has two bands of VanaSingaram pattern, analogous to the Saree border, and a divided field with twill weave diagonal stripes in Paprika Orange & Alabaster white colors and a Sittai pencil motif in Alabaster white color.
Saree blouse: Comes with an unstitched Barbie Pink color blouse with a border akin to the Saree border.
❗Disclaimer: This is a handloom Saree and may have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of human involvement in the weaving process. Actual product color may vary slightly because of screen resolution and digital photography.
• It is advisable to only dry-clean our Sarees. Use mild detergent to hand wash Cotton Sarees.
WASH, DRY & IRON PURE SILK THE RIGHT WAY
• For first three washes, dry cleaning is advisable for silk fabrics.
• If ever silk is washed in water, ensure it is washed in soft lukewarm water using a good neutral soap only.
• Squeeze lightly by hand to remove water after washing.
• Always dry the silk in shade only on a flat surface instead of hanging.
• Use low to medium heat while ironing.
• Always iron silk on the reverse side.
• Never spray water to dampen silk before ironing as it may cause water spots on the fabric.
• Do not wash the stains with water, instead give it for dry cleaning.
STORE PURE SILKS THE RIGHT WAY
• Store your Silk in a clean and dry environment using Cotton bags; avoid plastic covers.
• Avoid direct contact with wood.
• Protect silk from insects, dust, excessive moisture and light.
• Periodically (every 3-6 months) expose silks to fresh air and store after reversing the folds.
• Wrap Silk Sarees in cotton cloth or brown paper to avoid blackening of zari.
• Instead of Naphthalene balls, keep silica gel sachets in storage racks.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING: We offer FREE SURFACE SHIPPING for all Indian orders. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout.
The Weaves Art (TWA) is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame. We ship Monday to Friday (excluding weekends and national holidays in India). Delivery within India takes 3 to 5 business days from dispatch. Should you need an expedited delivery, please DM (Direct Message) us and we will try our best to prioritize your order.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: For international shipping, the shipping cost will be calculated at the time of checkout. We deliver all major countries in the world and use the best possible service to get your order delivered to you. International delivery takes 7 to 10 business days from dispatch.