Hamsini - Handloom Muthu Kattam Kanchipuram Silk Cotton Saree
Simply Luxurious, Contemporary & Classy. Our Hamsini, the gleaming Kanchipuram Silk Cotton Muthu Kattam (Pearl Checks) Saree in vivid bluish-green, is an instant Bobby-Dazzler and has always looked modern in every era we have worn it. Crafted from high-quality silk and cotton yarns, you’ll feel comfortable in this Kanchi SICO Saree which is perfect if you’re just treating yourself to an occasion saree.
Saree Border: Accentuated with the Persian red color border on either side has gorgeously embellished AnnaPakshi motifs woven in yellow color and ivory color in alternates adds to its allure.
Saree Pallu: The strikingly crafted Pallu validates the dextrous artisanship. Have recurrent rows of large ‘AnnaPakshi motifs in encompassed ornate Paisleys’, ‘perked elephants with a trunk up along with creeping vines’, each bounded by ‘mango butta’ bands flanked by ‘paisley anklets’ for further grandeur and a divided field enriched with ‘chevron pattern’ and ‘geometrical lines’ complements the sophistication and elegance of the drape.
Saree Blouse: The Saree comes with a Vivid bluish-green Muthu Kattam blouse with a plain Persian red color border.
The Finer Details:
- Source: Curated directly from the weaver.
- Weaving Cluster: Kanchipuram / Kanjivaram.
- Saree Color: Vivid bluish-green & Persian red color.
- Blouse Color: Same as saree & border colors.
- Fabric / Material: Mulberry Silk & Cotton.
- Measurements: Saree Length: 5.50 Meters | Saree Width: 48-50 Inches
- Blouse: 0.7 Meters.
❗Disclaimer: This is a handloom Saree and may have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of human involvement in the weaving process. Actual product color may vary slightly because of screen resolution and digital photography & dimensions are only approximate values.
• It is advisable to only dry-clean our Sarees. Use mild detergent to hand wash Cotton Sarees.
WASH, DRY & IRON PURE SILK THE RIGHT WAY
• For first three washes, dry cleaning is advisable for silk fabrics.
• If ever silk is washed in water, ensure it is washed in soft lukewarm water using a good neutral soap only.
• Squeeze lightly by hand to remove water after washing.
• Always dry the silk in shade only on a flat surface instead of hanging.
• Use low to medium heat while ironing.
• Always iron silk on the reverse side.
• Never spray water to dampen silk before ironing as it may cause water spots on the fabric.
• Do not wash the stains with water, instead give it for dry cleaning.
STORE PURE SILKS THE RIGHT WAY
• Store your Silk in a clean and dry environment using Cotton bags; avoid plastic covers.
• Avoid direct contact with wood.
• Protect silk from insects, dust, excessive moisture and light.
• Periodically (every 3-6 months) expose silks to fresh air and store after reversing the folds.
• Wrap Silk Sarees in cotton cloth or brown paper to avoid blackening of zari.
• Instead of Naphthalene balls, keep silica gel sachets in storage racks.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING: We offer FREE SURFACE SHIPPING for all Indian orders. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout.
The Weaves Art (TWA) is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame. We ship Monday to Friday (excluding weekends and national holidays in India). Delivery within India takes 3 to 5 business days from dispatch. Should you need an expedited delivery, please DM (Direct Message) us and we will try our best to prioritize your order.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: For international shipping, the shipping cost will be calculated at the time of checkout. We deliver all major countries in the world and use the best possible service to get your order delivered to you. International delivery takes 7 to 10 business days from dispatch.