Vanya - Handloom Muppagam Vanasingaram Kanchipuram Silk saree
In a gorgeous palette, exuding charms of timelessness, Vanya, our resplendent handloom Muppagam Vanasingaram Kanchipuram Silk saree ingrained with a sophisticated all-over Vanasingaram pattern (inspired by Banarasi Shikargah), with the jacquard weave, is a spectacular piece of woven art & makes a fresh alternative to your aesthetic wardrobe collection!. Grab it before it’s gone and explore for a moment to flaunt festivals / special occasions this season in ethereal elegance.
Saree Body: Clad with a melange of flora and fauna - from Creepers, and ornate Paisleys (manga) to Peacocks (mayil), Deers (maan), Horses (kuthirai), Elephants (yanai), and Lions (simham) in grey color on an ivory base, the wholesome forest grandeur channels a nostalgic vision of life lived amongst nature & a spontaneous creative spirit.
Saree Border: The captivating 6-inch Ganga Jamuna Retta Pettu border in Fuchsia Rose (Paneer Rose Color) & Blue Lagoon (Green-Cyan) Colors with a Cherry pearl hue Selvedge elicits an alluring, elegant aesthetic to the drape. Embellished with stylized auspicious Rudraksham motifs in enclosed bands in Gold Zari, bedecked with Chevrons gracefully ponder to follow the lines of the subtle border.
Saree Pallu: The recurrent bands of thread woven encircled "Gaja Yazhi" motifs on a plain weave base, ornate "Iruthalai Pakshi" motifs (two-headed Hindu mythological bird with magical powers) in Fuchsia Rose color, Chevrons and geometric patterns in dark cyan color, flanked by a gold zari flower bud Anklet, and a divided field of Pallu with Thazhmapoo Rekku (Temple Motifs) in Gold Zari, wonderfully enhances this Vanasingaram Saree's grace through its intricate craftsmanship and whimsical accents.
Saree Blouse: The unstitched running blouse with Vanasingaram Pattern and Retta Pettu Ganga Jamuna border renders a fabulous complement.
The Finer Details:
- Source: Curated directly from the weaver.
- Weaving Cluster: Kanchipuram / Kanjivaram.
- Technic: Jacquard.
- Saree Color: Cream body with Fuschia Rose & Blue Lagoon color Borders.
- Blouse Color: Running Blouse with Ganga-Jamuna Border.
- Fabric / Material: Pure Mulberry Silk & Zari
- Measurements: Saree Length: 5.50 Meters | Saree Width: 48-50 Inches
- Blouse: 0.7 Meters.
- Authenticity: Handloom.
❗Disclaimer: This is a handloom Saree and may have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of human involvement in the weaving process. We attempt to display Saree images and Saree specifications as accurately as possible. However, actual product color may vary slightly because of screen resolution & digital photography and dimensions are only approximate values.
• It is advisable to only dry-clean our Sarees. Use mild detergent to hand wash Cotton Sarees.
WASH, DRY & IRON PURE SILK THE RIGHT WAY
• For first three washes, dry cleaning is advisable for silk fabrics.
• If ever silk is washed in water, ensure it is washed in soft lukewarm water using a good neutral soap only.
• Squeeze lightly by hand to remove water after washing.
• Always dry the silk in shade only on a flat surface instead of hanging.
• Use low to medium heat while ironing.
• Always iron silk on the reverse side.
• Never spray water to dampen silk before ironing as it may cause water spots on the fabric.
• Do not wash the stains with water, instead give it for dry cleaning.
STORE PURE SILKS THE RIGHT WAY
• Store your Silk in a clean and dry environment using Cotton bags; avoid plastic covers.
• Avoid direct contact with wood.
• Protect silk from insects, dust, excessive moisture and light.
• Periodically (every 3-6 months) expose silks to fresh air and store after reversing the folds.
• Wrap Silk Sarees in cotton cloth or brown paper to avoid blackening of zari.
• Instead of Naphthalene balls, keep silica gel sachets in storage racks.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING: We offer FREE SURFACE SHIPPING for all Indian orders. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout.
The Weaves Art (TWA) is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame. We ship Monday to Friday (excluding weekends and national holidays in India). Delivery within India takes 3 to 5 business days from dispatch. Should you need an expedited delivery, please DM (Direct Message) us and we will try our best to prioritize your order.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: For international shipping, the shipping cost will be calculated at the time of checkout. We deliver all major countries in the world and use the best possible service to get your order delivered to you. International delivery takes 7 to 10 business days from dispatch.