Manjima - Mayil Chakram Aayiram Butta Kanchipuram Silk Cotton Saree
Add a touch of audacious grandeur to your look with Manjima. Intricate sculptural motifs, wide border, and rich Pallu make Manjima, the medium Violet-red color Mayil Chakram 1000 butta (Ayiram Butta) handloom Kanchi Silk Cotton Saree, a piece of textile artwork. Indeed, a stunning ensemble for joyful family occasions & festivals. Accentuated with woven Mayil (Peacock) motifs in ivory color and Chakram (war-quoit or circular wheel) motifs in vivid lime green color in enclosed checks approximately 1000 all over the saree body.
Saree Border: The 6-inch richly ornate border in magenta color adorned with horizontally aligned vivid lime green 'Rudraksha motifs', 'Peacock motifs, and 'diamond pattern' band flanked by 'Pogidi pattern' (triangle gopuram motifs) and a skobeloff green (Bluish-green) selvage adds an exquisite elegance to the drape.
Saree Pallu: An exquisite & intricately crafted Pallu makes you fall in love with the craftsmanship and you will love to own this piece of art. Embellished with the bands akin to the saree border plus a wider band adorned with 'Peacock motifs' and 'Chakram motifs' in alternates in enclosed checks and a divided field prettified with 'Peacock motifs' and ornate 'Rudraksha motifs' huddled in scallops.
Saree Blouse: The Saree comes with a medium violet-red blouse with a border akin to that of a Saree border.
The Finer Details:
- Source: Curated directly from the weaver.
- Weaving Cluster: Kanchipuram / Kanjivaram.
Saree Color: Medium Violet-red & Magenta border.
- Blouse Color: Same as saree & border colors.
- Fabric / Material: Mulberry Silk & Cotton.
- Measurements: Saree Length: 5.50 Meters | Saree Width: 48-50 Inches
- Blouse: 0.7 Meters.
❗Disclaimer: This is a handloom Saree and may have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of human involvement in the weaving process. Actual product color may vary slightly because of screen resolution and digital photography & dimensions are only approximate values.
• It is advisable to only dry-clean our Sarees. Use mild detergent to hand wash Cotton Sarees.
WASH, DRY & IRON PURE SILK THE RIGHT WAY
• For first three washes, dry cleaning is advisable for silk fabrics.
• If ever silk is washed in water, ensure it is washed in soft lukewarm water using a good neutral soap only.
• Squeeze lightly by hand to remove water after washing.
• Always dry the silk in shade only on a flat surface instead of hanging.
• Use low to medium heat while ironing.
• Always iron silk on the reverse side.
• Never spray water to dampen silk before ironing as it may cause water spots on the fabric.
• Do not wash the stains with water, instead give it for dry cleaning.
STORE PURE SILKS THE RIGHT WAY
• Store your Silk in a clean and dry environment using Cotton bags; avoid plastic covers.
• Avoid direct contact with wood.
• Protect silk from insects, dust, excessive moisture and light.
• Periodically (every 3-6 months) expose silks to fresh air and store after reversing the folds.
• Wrap Silk Sarees in cotton cloth or brown paper to avoid blackening of zari.
• Instead of Naphthalene balls, keep silica gel sachets in storage racks.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING: We offer FREE SURFACE SHIPPING for all Indian orders. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout.
The Weaves Art (TWA) is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame. We ship Monday to Friday (excluding weekends and national holidays in India). Delivery within India takes 3 to 5 business days from dispatch. Should you need an expedited delivery, please DM (Direct Message) us and we will try our best to prioritize your order.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: For international shipping, the shipping cost will be calculated at the time of checkout. We deliver all major countries in the world and use the best possible service to get your order delivered to you. International delivery takes 7 to 10 business days from dispatch.