Suvali - Handloom Mayil Chakram 1000 Butta Kanchi Cotton Saree with Ganga Jamuna Zari Border
Looking for a graceful twist to Cotton Sarees? Unique and flattering, Suvali, our Handloom Mayil Chakram 1000 Butta Kanchi Cotton Saree in gorgeous chocolate kisses color with Ganga Jamuna Zari border, will be of that choice and certainly a must-have addition to your desk-to-dinner wardrobe. The striking Chakram and Mayil (Peacock) motifs in enclosed box checks in Alabaster & golden orange Colors embellished all over the Saree body emphasize an undeniable sense of beauty to the drape.
Saree Border: The Retta Pettu Ganga Jamuna border (spacing in between border design and possesses two edgings) in Red color at the bottom and Golden brown color on the top side, twinkling with gold zari Pavunupet (gold coin) motifs in confined bands evokes an alluring, glamorous aesthetic to this drape.
Saree Pallu: Delicate with a bit of sparkle, the recurrent bands in alternates of gold Zari Peacock motifs, Pavunupet motifs in Golden brown and Green colors in encased gold zari pioneer modesty and elegance.
Saree Blouse: Comes with an unstitched running blouse in chocolate kisses color with a Ganga Jamuna Zari border akin to the saree border.
Measurements: 6.2mts (including blouse)
❗Disclaimer: This is a handloom Saree and may have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of human involvement in the weaving process. Actual product color may vary slightly because of screen resolution and digital photography.
• It is advisable to only dry-clean our Sarees. Use mild detergent to hand wash Cotton Sarees.
WASH, DRY & IRON PURE SILK THE RIGHT WAY
• For first three washes, dry cleaning is advisable for silk fabrics.
• If ever silk is washed in water, ensure it is washed in soft lukewarm water using a good neutral soap only.
• Squeeze lightly by hand to remove water after washing.
• Always dry the silk in shade only on a flat surface instead of hanging.
• Use low to medium heat while ironing.
• Always iron silk on the reverse side.
• Never spray water to dampen silk before ironing as it may cause water spots on the fabric.
• Do not wash the stains with water, instead give it for dry cleaning.
STORE PURE SILKS THE RIGHT WAY
• Store your Silk in a clean and dry environment using Cotton bags; avoid plastic covers.
• Avoid direct contact with wood.
• Protect silk from insects, dust, excessive moisture and light.
• Periodically (every 3-6 months) expose silks to fresh air and store after reversing the folds.
• Wrap Silk Sarees in cotton cloth or brown paper to avoid blackening of zari.
• Instead of Naphthalene balls, keep silica gel sachets in storage racks.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING: We offer FREE SURFACE SHIPPING for all Indian orders. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout.
The Weaves Art (TWA) is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame. We ship Monday to Friday (excluding weekends and national holidays in India). Delivery within India takes 3 to 5 business days from dispatch. Should you need an expedited delivery, please DM (Direct Message) us and we will try our best to prioritize your order.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: For international shipping, the shipping cost will be calculated at the time of checkout. We deliver all major countries in the world and use the best possible service to get your order delivered to you. International delivery takes 7 to 10 business days from dispatch.