Vismita - Handwoven Black & White Checks (Kattam) Kanchipuram Silk Saree (with Silk Mark)
Our vintage-inspired Checks Kanchi Pattu Sarees are some of our favorites, and this sultry & timeless pure Kanjeevaram Pattu Saree in Checkerboard pattern is no exception. Oozing sophistication & glamour, this Checks borderless Kanchipuram Silk Saree in hues of Jet Black, Dolphin Gray, & Daisy White, is ideal for those memorable moments during the festivals or as a wedding guest when you deserve the outstanding design and retro style.
Saree body: Brilliantly expressive and romantically crafted with nested Paisley motifs in gold zari, coordinated and placed in alternate checks, this Black & White checked saree body adds instant elegance to the drape.
Saree Pallu: The scintillating and dexterously crafted gold zari Petni Pallu on a jet black shade base boasts a ritzy touch, complementing the classic combo saree with grandeur. Features repetitive bands graced with a checkered pattern & encircled floral vines bounded by Rudraksham motifs, along with a divided field woven with floral motifs in enclosed diamonds and a stylized leaf golusu (anklet) pattern in gold zari.
Saree blouse: Come with an unstitched plain blouse in the jet black shade.
The Finer Details:
- Source: Curated directly from the weaver.
- Weaving Cluster: Kanchipuram.
- Technic: Petni.
- Saree Color: Jet Black, Dolphin Grey, and Daisy White.
- Blouse Color: Jet Black.
- Fabric / Material: Pure Silk and Gold Zari.
- Measurements: Saree Length: 5.50 Meters | Saree Width: 48-50 Inches.
- Blouse: 0.7 Meters.
- Authenticity: Silk Mark Tag
❗Disclaimer: This is a handloom Saree and may have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of human involvement in the weaving process. We attempt to display Saree images and Saree specifications as accurately as possible. However, actual product color may vary slightly because of screen resolution & digital photography and dimensions are only approximate values.
• It is advisable to only dry-clean our Sarees. Use mild detergent to hand wash Cotton Sarees.
WASH, DRY & IRON PURE SILK THE RIGHT WAY
• For first three washes, dry cleaning is advisable for silk fabrics.
• If ever silk is washed in water, ensure it is washed in soft lukewarm water using a good neutral soap only.
• Squeeze lightly by hand to remove water after washing.
• Always dry the silk in shade only on a flat surface instead of hanging.
• Use low to medium heat while ironing.
• Always iron silk on the reverse side.
• Never spray water to dampen silk before ironing as it may cause water spots on the fabric.
• Do not wash the stains with water, instead give it for dry cleaning.
STORE PURE SILKS THE RIGHT WAY
• Store your Silk in a clean and dry environment using Cotton bags; avoid plastic covers.
• Avoid direct contact with wood.
• Protect silk from insects, dust, excessive moisture and light.
• Periodically (every 3-6 months) expose silks to fresh air and store after reversing the folds.
• Wrap Silk Sarees in cotton cloth or brown paper to avoid blackening of zari.
• Instead of Naphthalene balls, keep silica gel sachets in storage racks.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING: We offer FREE SURFACE SHIPPING for all Indian orders. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout.
The Weaves Art (TWA) is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame. We ship Monday to Friday (excluding weekends and national holidays in India). Delivery within India takes 3 to 5 business days from dispatch. Should you need an expedited delivery, please DM (Direct Message) us and we will try our best to prioritize your order.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: For international shipping, the shipping cost will be calculated at the time of checkout. We deliver all major countries in the world and use the best possible service to get your order delivered to you. International delivery takes 7 to 10 business days from dispatch.