Nayani - Thousand Butta Kanchipuram Silk Cotton Saree
The Aayiram butta (1000 butta) Sarees will forever be entwined with Kanchipuram weaving culture and craftsmanship. Formal, dignified, and sophisticated, Nayani, the Thousand butta (Hazar butta) handloom Kanchi Silk Cotton Saree in Imperial black color is an otherworldly alternative special occasion beauty, individual as you are & is truly a statement piece!
Saree Body: Adorned with Peacock motifs, Diamond motifs and Rudraksham motifs in enclosed checks all over the saree body gives a really opulent look, making Nayani a perfect choice for those glamorous events.
Saree Border: The designs never happen by chance. It requires stoic patience and staunch dedication. The substantial 12-inch border has Greek key patterns in Insignia Yellow color, Dover white vertical lines, and ornate Peacock motifs in enclosed circles sunder by pine green color bands flanked by Salangai and a selvage adds irresistible grace to the drape.
Saree Pallu: Prepare to swirl & flaunt! Effortlessly graceful, the Pallu replicates the Saree border in recurrent bands along with a divided field embellished with ditsy patterns (Sittai pencil motifs).
Saree Blouse: Come with a plain imperial black color blouse with a border akin to the Saree border.
The Finer Details:
- Source: Curated directly from the weaver.
- Weaving Cluster: Kanchipuram / Kanjivaram.
Saree Color: Imperial Black & Pine green color border.
- Blouse Color: Same as saree & border colors.
- Fabric / Material: Mulberry Silk & Cotton.
- Measurements: Saree Length: 5.50 Meters | Saree Width: 48-50 Inches
- Blouse: 0.7 Meters.
❗Disclaimer: This is a handloom Saree and may have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of human involvement in the weaving process. Actual product color may vary slightly because of screen resolution and digital photography & dimensions are only approximate values.
• It is advisable to only dry-clean our Sarees. Use mild detergent to hand wash Cotton Sarees.
WASH, DRY & IRON PURE SILK THE RIGHT WAY
• For first three washes, dry cleaning is advisable for silk fabrics.
• If ever silk is washed in water, ensure it is washed in soft lukewarm water using a good neutral soap only.
• Squeeze lightly by hand to remove water after washing.
• Always dry the silk in shade only on a flat surface instead of hanging.
• Use low to medium heat while ironing.
• Always iron silk on the reverse side.
• Never spray water to dampen silk before ironing as it may cause water spots on the fabric.
• Do not wash the stains with water, instead give it for dry cleaning.
STORE PURE SILKS THE RIGHT WAY
• Store your Silk in a clean and dry environment using Cotton bags; avoid plastic covers.
• Avoid direct contact with wood.
• Protect silk from insects, dust, excessive moisture and light.
• Periodically (every 3-6 months) expose silks to fresh air and store after reversing the folds.
• Wrap Silk Sarees in cotton cloth or brown paper to avoid blackening of zari.
• Instead of Naphthalene balls, keep silica gel sachets in storage racks.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING: We offer FREE SURFACE SHIPPING for all Indian orders. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout.
The Weaves Art (TWA) is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame. We ship Monday to Friday (excluding weekends and national holidays in India). Delivery within India takes 3 to 5 business days from dispatch. Should you need an expedited delivery, please DM (Direct Message) us and we will try our best to prioritize your order.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: For international shipping, the shipping cost will be calculated at the time of checkout. We deliver all major countries in the world and use the best possible service to get your order delivered to you. International delivery takes 7 to 10 business days from dispatch.