Smarani - Rudraksham Stripes Handloom Kanchi Cotton Saree with Big Border
Unleash your Inner Radiance with Smarani, our Magenta Agate color Handloom Kanchi cotton Saree. Crafted from natural fibers, the unique aesthetic strikes the perfect balance between statement and comfort. Embellished with "Rudraksham / Rudraksha buttis" in horizontal stripes, the Saree body is delicate, bestowing beauty and allure. You’ll shine confidence and style, making it perfect for gifting to someone special or treating yourself.
Saree Border and Pallu: The majestic border and Pallu both are exquisite and classic, with timeless embellishments that are skillfully made. Embellished with recurrent bands of "Twill weave"; bands of "Rudraksham motifs" split with parentheses in Orange color; bands of "Floral motifs" in Cream Color divided with an integral sign and bands of "Diamond motifs" in orange color in enclosed cross symbol bands flanked by a "Temple gopuram (tower / spire) motifs" and dark shade of magenta selvedge. Further, the pattern featured a divided field with a band of embellished "Twin Peacocks" split with "Hmong cross stitch pattern" with "Floral motifs".
Saree Blouse: Comes with an unstitched running blouse in Magenta color along with a border, as in the saree.
Measurements: 6.2mts (including blouse)
❗Disclaimer: This is a handloom Saree and may have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of human involvement in the weaving process. Actual product color may vary slightly because of screen resolution and digital photography.
• It is advisable to only dry-clean our Sarees. Use mild detergent to hand wash Cotton Sarees.
WASH, DRY & IRON PURE SILK THE RIGHT WAY
• For first three washes, dry cleaning is advisable for silk fabrics.
• If ever silk is washed in water, ensure it is washed in soft lukewarm water using a good neutral soap only.
• Squeeze lightly by hand to remove water after washing.
• Always dry the silk in shade only on a flat surface instead of hanging.
• Use low to medium heat while ironing.
• Always iron silk on the reverse side.
• Never spray water to dampen silk before ironing as it may cause water spots on the fabric.
• Do not wash the stains with water, instead give it for dry cleaning.
STORE PURE SILKS THE RIGHT WAY
• Store your Silk in a clean and dry environment using Cotton bags; avoid plastic covers.
• Avoid direct contact with wood.
• Protect silk from insects, dust, excessive moisture and light.
• Periodically (every 3-6 months) expose silks to fresh air and store after reversing the folds.
• Wrap Silk Sarees in cotton cloth or brown paper to avoid blackening of zari.
• Instead of Naphthalene balls, keep silica gel sachets in storage racks.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING: We offer FREE SURFACE SHIPPING for all Indian orders. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout.
The Weaves Art (TWA) is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame. We ship Monday to Friday (excluding weekends and national holidays in India). Delivery within India takes 3 to 5 business days from dispatch. Should you need an expedited delivery, please DM (Direct Message) us and we will try our best to prioritize your order.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: For international shipping, the shipping cost will be calculated at the time of checkout. We deliver all major countries in the world and use the best possible service to get your order delivered to you. International delivery takes 7 to 10 business days from dispatch.