Vainavi - Handwoven Pure Kanchipuram Pattu Saree
Associated with auspiciousness and prosperity, our Vainavi, the Kanchipuram Pattu (Silk) Saree in Golden yellow color, is the epitome of effortless, laid-back chic. A vision of classic romance and as beautiful as a starry night, the all-over repeat "Jacquard buds" on the saree body in chestnut color (red-brown) and "Paisley motifs" in gold zari is enchanting and is a sparkling choice for a classic bride and for ladies who love to flaunt this glamourous shade.
Saree border: The gleaming gold zari border stresses a timeless look of sophistication with a touch of glitz. Embellished with traditional motifs, including Yali motifs in a strip encompassed by Coin motifs; Chakram motifs & Mayilkann motifs (peacock’s eye) in another strip encompassed by Coin motifs, and a divided field with a diagonal weave; flanked by a paisley anklet and a red-orange hue selvage.
Saree Pallu: The scintillating Pallu in Alloy orange color and intricately woven motifs in gold zari ensures a timelessly elegant finish and embodies a tour de force of glamour. Emblazoned with the motif strips as in the saree border, along with a divided field bedecked with the "Diamond repeat" pattern (where the flower motifs repeated, creating a diamond shape).
Saree Blouse: Come with an unstitched dual-tone blouse in a flame orange & vivid burgundy color with a zari border akin to the saree border.
The Finer Details:
Weaving Cluster: Kanchipuram / Kanjivaram.
- Technic: Jacquard & Petni.
- Saree Color: Golden Yellow & Alloy Orange.
- Blouse Color: Flame orange & vivid burgundy color.
- Fabric / Material: Mulberry Silk & Zari.
- Measurements: Saree Length: 5.50 Meters | Saree Width: 48-50 Inches
- Blouse: 0.7 Meters.
❗Disclaimer: This is a handloom Saree and may have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of human involvement in the weaving process. We attempt to display Saree images and Saree specifications as accurately as possible. However, actual product color may vary slightly because of screen resolution & digital photography and dimensions are only approximate values.
• It is advisable to only dry-clean our Sarees. Use mild detergent to hand wash Cotton Sarees.
WASH, DRY & IRON PURE SILK THE RIGHT WAY
• For first three washes, dry cleaning is advisable for silk fabrics.
• If ever silk is washed in water, ensure it is washed in soft lukewarm water using a good neutral soap only.
• Squeeze lightly by hand to remove water after washing.
• Always dry the silk in shade only on a flat surface instead of hanging.
• Use low to medium heat while ironing.
• Always iron silk on the reverse side.
• Never spray water to dampen silk before ironing as it may cause water spots on the fabric.
• Do not wash the stains with water, instead give it for dry cleaning.
STORE PURE SILKS THE RIGHT WAY
• Store your Silk in a clean and dry environment using Cotton bags; avoid plastic covers.
• Avoid direct contact with wood.
• Protect silk from insects, dust, excessive moisture and light.
• Periodically (every 3-6 months) expose silks to fresh air and store after reversing the folds.
• Wrap Silk Sarees in cotton cloth or brown paper to avoid blackening of zari.
• Instead of Naphthalene balls, keep silica gel sachets in storage racks.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING: We offer FREE SURFACE SHIPPING for all Indian orders. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout.
The Weaves Art (TWA) is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame. We ship Monday to Friday (excluding weekends and national holidays in India). Delivery within India takes 3 to 5 business days from dispatch. Should you need an expedited delivery, please DM (Direct Message) us and we will try our best to prioritize your order.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: For international shipping, the shipping cost will be calculated at the time of checkout. We deliver all major countries in the world and use the best possible service to get your order delivered to you. International delivery takes 7 to 10 business days from dispatch.