Varnasrila - Handwoven Dual Tone Korvai Kanchipuram Wedding Silk Saree (with Silk Mark)
Luxurious and timeless elegance! It was love at first sight. Your eyes can never skip this wearable art & You just can't wait to add grace to your look. Vibrant dual tones mixed with elegant classics, Varnasrila, our handwoven, Korvai Kanchipuram Wedding Silk Saree in Coral Orange & Ruby Red dual tone flaunt full of brilliance and charm. Yet another six yards heirloom from our collection and an aesthetic choice for the bride who adores timeless style with a twist.
Saree Body: Emblazoned with an artful mix of Dobby weaved geometric leaves all over in hot pink and vertically aligned gold zari Temple motifs & Tree motifs, the dazzling saree body creates a graceful effect.
Saree Border: The brilliantly woven 7" border in vibrant orchid violet color accentuates the drape. Embellished with bands of exquisite flora & fauna - "leaping horse motifs" & "elephant motifs" aligned sequentially in one section with "paisleys & floral vines" and the other section has a "kuyilkann pattern" (cuckoo's eye. A small central dot within the diamond pattern), flanked by leaf-patterned golusu (anklet) and an indigo selvage.
Saree Pallu: Scintillating pallu in gold zari on an orchid violet base embodies opulence, a tour-de-force of glamour, and elegance. Graced with recurring bands of "Kamalam (lotus) motifs", "diagonal lines", and a field embellished with "flowers enclosed in a basket-weave pattern"; flanked by a "floral bud Salangai" (anklet).
Saree Blouse: Come with an orchid violet color blouse that has Dobby weaved all-over patterned geometric leaves in hot pink along with a 6" border same as the Saree border.
The Finer Details:
- Source: Curated directly from the weaver.
- Weaving Cluster: Kanchipuram / Kanjivaram.
- Technic: Korvai & Petni.
- Saree Color: Coral Orange & Orchid Violet.
- Blouse Color: Orchid Violet.
- Fabric / Material: Pure Mulberry Silk & Pure Zari
- Measurements: Saree Length: 5.50 Meters | Saree Width: 48-50 Inches
- Blouse: 0.7 Meters.
- Authenticity: Silk Mark Tag.
❗Disclaimer: This is a handloom Saree and may have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of human involvement in the weaving process. We attempt to display Saree images and Saree specifications as accurately as possible. However, actual product color may vary slightly because of screen resolution & digital photography, and dimensions are only approximate values.
• It is advisable to only dry-clean our Sarees. Use mild detergent to hand wash Cotton Sarees.
WASH, DRY & IRON PURE SILK THE RIGHT WAY
• For first three washes, dry cleaning is advisable for silk fabrics.
• If ever silk is washed in water, ensure it is washed in soft lukewarm water using a good neutral soap only.
• Squeeze lightly by hand to remove water after washing.
• Always dry the silk in shade only on a flat surface instead of hanging.
• Use low to medium heat while ironing.
• Always iron silk on the reverse side.
• Never spray water to dampen silk before ironing as it may cause water spots on the fabric.
• Do not wash the stains with water, instead give it for dry cleaning.
STORE PURE SILKS THE RIGHT WAY
• Store your Silk in a clean and dry environment using Cotton bags; avoid plastic covers.
• Avoid direct contact with wood.
• Protect silk from insects, dust, excessive moisture and light.
• Periodically (every 3-6 months) expose silks to fresh air and store after reversing the folds.
• Wrap Silk Sarees in cotton cloth or brown paper to avoid blackening of zari.
• Instead of Naphthalene balls, keep silica gel sachets in storage racks.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING: We offer FREE SURFACE SHIPPING for all Indian orders. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout.
The Weaves Art (TWA) is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame. We ship Monday to Friday (excluding weekends and national holidays in India). Delivery within India takes 3 to 5 business days from dispatch. Should you need an expedited delivery, please DM (Direct Message) us and we will try our best to prioritize your order.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: For international shipping, the shipping cost will be calculated at the time of checkout. We deliver all major countries in the world and use the best possible service to get your order delivered to you. International delivery takes 7 to 10 business days from dispatch.