Dual Shade Handloom 1000 Butta Kanchi Cotton Saree
It’s classic & super flattering! Update your new season wardrobe with this two-tone color / dual shade 1000 Butta Handloom Kanchi Cotton Saree. Proudly parading sizeable "AnnaPakshi" Motifs (divine swan) encased in "Muthu Kattam" (Pearl Checks) in pastel orange & corn silk colors, this Kanchi Cotton Saree in the shades of burnt bamboo & gunmetal gray (bluish-purple tinge) is not only chic but also comfy and eco-friendly. What’s not to like? This Cotton Saree will be perfect for spring/summer soirees or a convenient choice to wear for semi-formal events.
Saree Border: The 6-inch "Rettai Pettu" border (Retta pettu / double-pet / double row) on both sides in two tones of mustard & green colors, and a deep Tuscan red color selvage, adds up an artful glamour to the saree. Embellished with stylized floral motifs in vertices in enclosed bands seamlessly fused with geometrical motifs, Chevrons & flanked by deep spring green color "Muthu Vari" (pearl lines) weave.
Saree Pallu: The ace artistry of Pallu exudes sophistication and chic vibes. Comprise repetitious bands adorned with ornate "Mayil" (peacock) motifs & "Yazhi" (mythical creature portrayed as 'part lion' & 'part elephant') motifs confined in bands of "Rudhrakhsam" motifs bounded by a diagonal weave pattern in pastel orange shade and flanked by a "sprig" and "diamond" motif anklets. The divided field of Pallu is further complemented with a "twill weave" pattern.
Saree blouse: Come with an unstitched two-tone color blouse along a "Retta Pettu" border similar to the saree border.
❗Disclaimer: This is a handloom Saree and may have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of human involvement in the weaving process. Actual product color may vary slightly because of screen resolution and digital photography.
• It is advisable to only dry-clean our Sarees. Use mild detergent to hand wash Cotton Sarees.
WASH, DRY & IRON PURE SILK THE RIGHT WAY
• For first three washes, dry cleaning is advisable for silk fabrics.
• If ever silk is washed in water, ensure it is washed in soft lukewarm water using a good neutral soap only.
• Squeeze lightly by hand to remove water after washing.
• Always dry the silk in shade only on a flat surface instead of hanging.
• Use low to medium heat while ironing.
• Always iron silk on the reverse side.
• Never spray water to dampen silk before ironing as it may cause water spots on the fabric.
• Do not wash the stains with water, instead give it for dry cleaning.
STORE PURE SILKS THE RIGHT WAY
• Store your Silk in a clean and dry environment using Cotton bags; avoid plastic covers.
• Avoid direct contact with wood.
• Protect silk from insects, dust, excessive moisture and light.
• Periodically (every 3-6 months) expose silks to fresh air and store after reversing the folds.
• Wrap Silk Sarees in cotton cloth or brown paper to avoid blackening of zari.
• Instead of Naphthalene balls, keep silica gel sachets in storage racks.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING: We offer FREE SURFACE SHIPPING for all Indian orders. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout.
The Weaves Art (TWA) is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame. We ship Monday to Friday (excluding weekends and national holidays in India). Delivery within India takes 3 to 5 business days from dispatch. Should you need an expedited delivery, please DM (Direct Message) us and we will try our best to prioritize your order.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: For international shipping, the shipping cost will be calculated at the time of checkout. We deliver all major countries in the world and use the best possible service to get your order delivered to you. International delivery takes 7 to 10 business days from dispatch.