Sarupa - Double Shade Handloom Kanchi Cotton with Zari Border & Pallu
Embrace the allure of tradition and the beauty of artistry with Sarupa, the Double Shade Handloom Kanchi Cotton Saree in Wenge wood and Lapis lazuli blue colors. With every step you take, you’ll feel like royalty, draped in the legacy of centuries-old craftsmanship and the charm of timeless designs. Made from soft and cozy cotton, this saree promises comfort, making it the perfect choice for petite functions, luxury soirees, and formal events.
Saree Body: The allure of this saree lies in its intricate design, with the saree body adorned in captivating "Gaja Yazhi motifs" in metallic gold zari, arranged in a mesmerizing half-repeat pattern.
Saree Border: The "Rettai Pettu" borders along side the saree, which boast dazzling "Rudraksham Zari bands" adorned with delicate "Leaf anklets" flanking one end in gold zari, while a Lapis lazuli blue color "selvedge" adds a subtle touch of contrast, infusing the saree with an aura of grace.
Saree Pallu: The Pallu unveils a dreamscape of opulence and grandeur. Woven in opulent gold Zari, the scintillating Saree Pallu boasts recurrent bands of of "sedentary twin peacocks", gracefully divided by enchanting "plantain trees" and umbrellaed in "thoranam" enclosed within "rudraksham bands", further adorned with "Leaf anklets". The divided field embellished with a "diagonal weave pattern" adds a touch of luxury.
Saree Blouse: Comes with an unstitched running blouse in two-tone Wenge wood and Lapis lazuli blue colors along with border, as in the saree.
Measurements: 6.2mts (including blouse)
❗Disclaimer: This is a handloom Saree and may have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of human involvement in the weaving process. Actual product color may vary slightly because of screen resolution and digital photography.
• It is advisable to only dry-clean our Sarees. Use mild detergent to hand wash Cotton Sarees.
WASH, DRY & IRON PURE SILK THE RIGHT WAY
• For first three washes, dry cleaning is advisable for silk fabrics.
• If ever silk is washed in water, ensure it is washed in soft lukewarm water using a good neutral soap only.
• Squeeze lightly by hand to remove water after washing.
• Always dry the silk in shade only on a flat surface instead of hanging.
• Use low to medium heat while ironing.
• Always iron silk on the reverse side.
• Never spray water to dampen silk before ironing as it may cause water spots on the fabric.
• Do not wash the stains with water, instead give it for dry cleaning.
STORE PURE SILKS THE RIGHT WAY
• Store your Silk in a clean and dry environment using Cotton bags; avoid plastic covers.
• Avoid direct contact with wood.
• Protect silk from insects, dust, excessive moisture and light.
• Periodically (every 3-6 months) expose silks to fresh air and store after reversing the folds.
• Wrap Silk Sarees in cotton cloth or brown paper to avoid blackening of zari.
• Instead of Naphthalene balls, keep silica gel sachets in storage racks.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING: We offer FREE SURFACE SHIPPING for all Indian orders. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout.
The Weaves Art (TWA) is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame. We ship Monday to Friday (excluding weekends and national holidays in India). Delivery within India takes 3 to 5 business days from dispatch. Should you need an expedited delivery, please DM (Direct Message) us and we will try our best to prioritize your order.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: For international shipping, the shipping cost will be calculated at the time of checkout. We deliver all major countries in the world and use the best possible service to get your order delivered to you. International delivery takes 7 to 10 business days from dispatch.