Dipa - Medium Jungle Green Color Handloom Lakshadeepam Kanchi Cotton Saree
Exuding tranquil opulence, behold the Handloom Lakshadeepam Kanchi Cotton Saree -Dipa, a sublime creation in a bewitching Medium Jungle Green hue. This saree is a harmonious blend of tradition and contemporary allure, crafted from pure organic cotton to cocoon you in an easy-breezy luxury throughout the day. The Medium Jungle Green hue not only sets a captivating tone but also paints an enchanting canvas, offering a timeless and versatile allure.
Saree Body: The saree body is a canvas of delicate beauty, adorned with petite motifs known as "Lakshadeepam" in the renowned Kanchipuram craft. These motifs, arranged alternately in cream and orange hues in "Muthu Kattam Checks", create a mesmerizing pattern that is both timeless and alluring. With one lakh of these exquisite motifs, the saree exudes richness, adding a touch of opulence to your ensemble.
Saree Border: Elegance continues to unfold with the small borders on both edges. Ornate "Annapakshi motifs" in cream are enclosed in bands embellished with "Chevrons" and "Thuthiri poo motifs" in a striking orange color. "Geometric patterns" woven with precision add depth, while "Leaf anklets" in cream at one end and a flame red "Selvedge" at the bottom create a captivating contrast, enhancing the allure of the saree.
Saree Pallu: The saree pallu is a masterpiece of varied motifs, showcasing a harmonious amalgamation of artistry. The divided field of the pallu is embellished with a "mini vanasingaram pattern", featuring "horse (kuthirai) ", "deer (maan)", "elephant (yanai)", "lion (singam)", and "peacock (mayil) motifs". Bands framed by ornate "elephant motifs" with one leg up, along with "floral vines" in cream, are enclosed in "chakram motif" bands in vibrant orange – a breathtaking display of craftsmanship. The entire pattern is elegantly framed, replicating the border pattern for a harmonious touch.
Saree Blouse: Completing the ensemble is an unstitched blouse in the same Medium Jungle Green color, featuring a border mirroring the saree border.
Measurements: 6.2mts (including blouse)
❗Disclaimer: This is a handloom Saree and may have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of human involvement in the weaving process. Actual product color may vary slightly because of screen resolution and digital photography.
• It is advisable to only dry-clean our Sarees. Use mild detergent to hand wash Cotton Sarees.
WASH, DRY & IRON PURE SILK THE RIGHT WAY
• For first three washes, dry cleaning is advisable for silk fabrics.
• If ever silk is washed in water, ensure it is washed in soft lukewarm water using a good neutral soap only.
• Squeeze lightly by hand to remove water after washing.
• Always dry the silk in shade only on a flat surface instead of hanging.
• Use low to medium heat while ironing.
• Always iron silk on the reverse side.
• Never spray water to dampen silk before ironing as it may cause water spots on the fabric.
• Do not wash the stains with water, instead give it for dry cleaning.
STORE PURE SILKS THE RIGHT WAY
• Store your Silk in a clean and dry environment using Cotton bags; avoid plastic covers.
• Avoid direct contact with wood.
• Protect silk from insects, dust, excessive moisture and light.
• Periodically (every 3-6 months) expose silks to fresh air and store after reversing the folds.
• Wrap Silk Sarees in cotton cloth or brown paper to avoid blackening of zari.
• Instead of Naphthalene balls, keep silica gel sachets in storage racks.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING: We offer FREE SURFACE SHIPPING for all Indian orders. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout.
The Weaves Art (TWA) is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame. We ship Monday to Friday (excluding weekends and national holidays in India). Delivery within India takes 3 to 5 business days from dispatch. Should you need an expedited delivery, please DM (Direct Message) us and we will try our best to prioritize your order.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: For international shipping, the shipping cost will be calculated at the time of checkout. We deliver all major countries in the world and use the best possible service to get your order delivered to you. International delivery takes 7 to 10 business days from dispatch.