Yahvi - Stripes Handloom Kanchi Cotton Saree with Zari & Ganga-Jamuna Border
Are you after some stylish handloom cotton sarees with Zari? Then Yahvi is just for you! A quintessential, Stripes Handloom Kanchi Cotton Saree in cream color with a flattering "Zari Pallu" and "Ganga-Jamuna border" in Sea green & Indigo blue colors, making Yahvi perfect for both the formal occasions and soirees. The body enhanced with stripes of sea green color "chevrons" and petite "diamond motifs" in black shade in alternates, adds a subtle hint of glamour to the saree.
Saree Border: The Retta pet / Ganga-Jamuna border in Sea green & Indigo colors adorned with impeccably woven sculptural motifs - "GazaYazhi" and "Gandaberunda / Iruthalai Pakshi" (A symbol of victory, the IruthalaiPakshi ingrained in Indian folklore is considered auspicious and opined to act as a protective charm for the wearer of the garment. The mighty kingdoms and empires adopted Double-headed eagle as their royal insignia.) in encased "Zari Rudraksham motifs" celebrate the regal splendor and exude elegance.
Saree Pallu: A masterful rhythm of motifs woven in Zari and black shade thread, the Saree pallu is utterly entrancing & an unparalleled dazzler. Embellished with recurrent rows of "Peacock motifs", "Greek Key pattern", "Elephant Motifs" in enclosed "Zari Rudraksham motifs” flanked by "Paisley anklets" along a divided field festooned with "diamond motifs".
Saree Blouse: Comes with an unstitched running blouse along with Ganga-Jamuna border.
❗Disclaimer: This is a handloom Saree and may have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of human involvement in the weaving process. Actual product color may vary slightly because of screen resolution and digital photography.
• It is advisable to only dry-clean our Sarees. Use mild detergent to hand wash Cotton Sarees.
WASH, DRY & IRON PURE SILK THE RIGHT WAY
• For first three washes, dry cleaning is advisable for silk fabrics.
• If ever silk is washed in water, ensure it is washed in soft lukewarm water using a good neutral soap only.
• Squeeze lightly by hand to remove water after washing.
• Always dry the silk in shade only on a flat surface instead of hanging.
• Use low to medium heat while ironing.
• Always iron silk on the reverse side.
• Never spray water to dampen silk before ironing as it may cause water spots on the fabric.
• Do not wash the stains with water, instead give it for dry cleaning.
STORE PURE SILKS THE RIGHT WAY
• Store your Silk in a clean and dry environment using Cotton bags; avoid plastic covers.
• Avoid direct contact with wood.
• Protect silk from insects, dust, excessive moisture and light.
• Periodically (every 3-6 months) expose silks to fresh air and store after reversing the folds.
• Wrap Silk Sarees in cotton cloth or brown paper to avoid blackening of zari.
• Instead of Naphthalene balls, keep silica gel sachets in storage racks.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING: We offer FREE SURFACE SHIPPING for all Indian orders. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout.
The Weaves Art (TWA) is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame. We ship Monday to Friday (excluding weekends and national holidays in India). Delivery within India takes 3 to 5 business days from dispatch. Should you need an expedited delivery, please DM (Direct Message) us and we will try our best to prioritize your order.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: For international shipping, the shipping cost will be calculated at the time of checkout. We deliver all major countries in the world and use the best possible service to get your order delivered to you. International delivery takes 7 to 10 business days from dispatch.