Cream Color Stripes Handloom Kanchi Cotton Saree
Embrace ultimate elegance with this Cream Color Stripes Handloom Kanchi Cotton Saree. Crafted from organic cotton, this easy-breezy cotton saree is a casual chic, a winning choice for your day-to-day wardrobe and for formal occasions. The Ruddy blue color pinstripes enclosed in English Red twill stripes on the saree body are super-flattering and you’ll gravitate towards this piece time after time.
Saree Border: The intricately woven 6-inch contrasting border, embellished with a row of "dancing peacock motifs", "elephant Yazhi", "flora vines", "peachicks" & "paisleys", and a row of "Kuyilkann (diamond mesh) pattern in enclosed "Rudraksham motif" bands flanked by "Pillyar moggu (small temple gopuram)" demands attention and lends a beautiful compliment to the drape.
Saree Pallu: The charming pallu with recurrent rows of "elephant motifs" in encased Greek key pattern, "Paisleys" divided with chevrons, and "Peacock motifs" divided with ornate pillars in enclosed "Rudraksham motif bands" along a divided field adorned with "Temple gopuram motifs" stresses the drape further yet understated in her elegance.
Saree blouse: Comes with an unstitched Cream Color blouse with a border similar to that of the Saree border.
❗Disclaimer: This is a handloom Saree and may have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of human involvement in the weaving process. Actual product color may vary slightly because of screen resolution and digital photography.
• It is advisable to only dry-clean our Sarees. Use mild detergent to hand wash Cotton Sarees.
WASH, DRY & IRON PURE SILK THE RIGHT WAY
• For first three washes, dry cleaning is advisable for silk fabrics.
• If ever silk is washed in water, ensure it is washed in soft lukewarm water using a good neutral soap only.
• Squeeze lightly by hand to remove water after washing.
• Always dry the silk in shade only on a flat surface instead of hanging.
• Use low to medium heat while ironing.
• Always iron silk on the reverse side.
• Never spray water to dampen silk before ironing as it may cause water spots on the fabric.
• Do not wash the stains with water, instead give it for dry cleaning.
STORE PURE SILKS THE RIGHT WAY
• Store your Silk in a clean and dry environment using Cotton bags; avoid plastic covers.
• Avoid direct contact with wood.
• Protect silk from insects, dust, excessive moisture and light.
• Periodically (every 3-6 months) expose silks to fresh air and store after reversing the folds.
• Wrap Silk Sarees in cotton cloth or brown paper to avoid blackening of zari.
• Instead of Naphthalene balls, keep silica gel sachets in storage racks.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING: We offer FREE SURFACE SHIPPING for all Indian orders. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout.
The Weaves Art (TWA) is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame. We ship Monday to Friday (excluding weekends and national holidays in India). Delivery within India takes 3 to 5 business days from dispatch. Should you need an expedited delivery, please DM (Direct Message) us and we will try our best to prioritize your order.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: For international shipping, the shipping cost will be calculated at the time of checkout. We deliver all major countries in the world and use the best possible service to get your order delivered to you. International delivery takes 7 to 10 business days from dispatch.