Coffee Brown Color Stripes Handloom Kanchi Cotton Saree
Embrace easy-breezy luxury! Crafted from breezy, organic cotton that’s woven through with mustard-brown fine tonal pinstripes, this gorgeous handloom Kanchi Cotton Saree in coffee brown color possesses all the makings of your favorite cotton saree & throws it a timeless vibe that is perfect to wear comfortably all day.
Saree Border: The poker green color border is a wonderful complement to the drape. Enriched with "Gaja Yazhi" motifs ornate with "floral vines" and "chakra" motifs in a floral white shade in encased mustard-brown bands and assorted lines flanked by a leaf anklet.
Saree Pallu: Emulating the sculptural extravaganza, the Pallu evinces dexterity and everlasting grace. Apart from imitating the "Gaza Yazhi" bands from the border, the pattern is further complemented with bands of "Kodi Visiri" (floral creeper) and a divided field graced with "Mayil Chakram" motifs in quadrilaterals.
Saree Blouse: Comes with an unstitched running blouse in a coffee brown color along with a poker green color border, as in the saree.
Measurements: 6.2mts (including blouse)
❗Disclaimer: This is a handloom Saree and may have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of human involvement in the weaving process. Actual product color may vary slightly because of screen resolution and digital photography.
• It is advisable to only dry-clean our Sarees. Use mild detergent to hand wash Cotton Sarees.
WASH, DRY & IRON PURE SILK THE RIGHT WAY
• For first three washes, dry cleaning is advisable for silk fabrics.
• If ever silk is washed in water, ensure it is washed in soft lukewarm water using a good neutral soap only.
• Squeeze lightly by hand to remove water after washing.
• Always dry the silk in shade only on a flat surface instead of hanging.
• Use low to medium heat while ironing.
• Always iron silk on the reverse side.
• Never spray water to dampen silk before ironing as it may cause water spots on the fabric.
• Do not wash the stains with water, instead give it for dry cleaning.
STORE PURE SILKS THE RIGHT WAY
• Store your Silk in a clean and dry environment using Cotton bags; avoid plastic covers.
• Avoid direct contact with wood.
• Protect silk from insects, dust, excessive moisture and light.
• Periodically (every 3-6 months) expose silks to fresh air and store after reversing the folds.
• Wrap Silk Sarees in cotton cloth or brown paper to avoid blackening of zari.
• Instead of Naphthalene balls, keep silica gel sachets in storage racks.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING: We offer FREE SURFACE SHIPPING for all Indian orders. Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout.
The Weaves Art (TWA) is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame. We ship Monday to Friday (excluding weekends and national holidays in India). Delivery within India takes 3 to 5 business days from dispatch. Should you need an expedited delivery, please DM (Direct Message) us and we will try our best to prioritize your order.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: For international shipping, the shipping cost will be calculated at the time of checkout. We deliver all major countries in the world and use the best possible service to get your order delivered to you. International delivery takes 7 to 10 business days from dispatch.